Sports talk radio

CubsSuck1

Because I live in the NY metropolitan area I get to listen to "Mike and the Mad Dog" which is considered to be the best sports show in the country. I was a big Mike North fan when I lived in chicago. But "Mike and the Mad Dog" is far superior to any sports radio show I have ever listened too.

As far as J-Hood goes, I haven't heard much of him, but I listened to him talking baseball when I was visiting Chicago over the summer. I thought he was very knowledgable and treated the callers well. His show is very professional, unlike some goofball shows.

I am an ESPN radio hater. I consider ESPN Radio to be communist sports radio and I will never listen to it for anything other than the games they broadcast. The whole idea of nationally sindicated sports radio sickens me. I am a local sports radio supporter, and will continue to be as long as it exists.

Because I live in the NY metropolitan area I get to listen to "Mike and the Mad Dog" which is considered to be the best sports show in the country.  I was a big Mike North fan when I lived in chicago.  But "Mike and the Mad Dog" is far superior to any sports radio show I have ever listened too.

As far as J-Hood goes, I haven't heard much of him, but I listened to him talking baseball when I was visiting Chicago over the summer.  I thought he was very knowledgable and treated the callers well.  His show is very professional, unlike some goofball shows.

I am an ESPN radio hater.  I consider ESPN Radio to be communist sports radio and I will never listen to it for anything other than the games they broadcast.  The whole idea of nationally sindicated sports radio sickens me.  I am a local sports radio supporter, and will continue to be as long as it exists.

Not a big Mike North fan here, don't like his style. I don't like espn either, but I lissten to some national radio on fox sports when its on.

I'm probably in the minority cuz I enjoy North. Maybe I find him more entertaining then knowledgable, who knows. I like his enthusiasm.

I like Bernstien but can't stand Boers. Just too obnoxious for me. Which is ironic cuz I like North...go figure.

When Boers and Bernstein talk sports, I don't think there is anyone better. Unfortunately, they spend so much time talking like 6th grade girls in the back of the classroom that they rarely get to the sports. Or like someone else said, they are trying to make callers feel stupid with their superior intellect.

Down here in Peoria, all I can get in my office is FOX sports radio, which really sucks pretty bad. Jim Rome is terrible. It's like he has ADD...he can't talk about a subject for more than a few sentences.

I like the Z and Me show on the Score on weekends. It's pretty entertaining. Tommy Williams was horrible. George Offman needs a good ear boxing.

Julie Sweica is awesome to listen to! She has something that women such as Lisa Guererro only wishes they had--SPORTS knowledge! As another woman with sports knowledge, I feel I can relate to her fery well. The fact that she's a Sox fan is an added positive!

I likes Boers and Bernstein....And is it just me but do they screen their calls so only the complete jackasses get through?? I think their bit is pretty funny and they are pretty knowledgeable, but their negativity does get a little extreme sometimes...

Other than them, I will listed to Dan Patrick and sometimes Mak, Jurko and Harry but I really dont like them AT ALL!!!

Since I live 385 miles from Chicago I can only get the Score at various times. I always liked Tommy Williams. Can't stand Jay Hood. Haven't listened to Sweica much, but she seems pretty good. B&B in the morming suck.

I like Golic and Greenie. They play off each other real well. I Hate Tony the b**** Kornheiser (sp?). I like Dan Patrick. He's ok.

Because I live in the NY metropolitan area I get to listen to "Mike and the Mad Dog" which is considered to be the best sports show in the country.  I was a big Mike North fan when I lived in chicago.  But "Mike and the Mad Dog" is far superior to any sports radio show I have ever listened too.

YA I listen to them sometimes and they are areat