At what point does Hahn "blow it up"?

Quin

7 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Boys, let's change the subject!

Agreed.

But I believe that in a few years we will look back at the TLR signing and the Kimbrel trade as the two "stoopid" moves that started the closure of this competitive window.

That is, unless something as-yet unforeseen happens, like VV/Keuchel/Cueto all pitch well, and/or a few MiLBers from this system come up and surprise us.

No need to blow it up, but I'll say one thing, it's not too early to get rid of Josh Harrison. I promise I won't turn him into my personal Alex Rios of 2022 and will stop blasting him, but me no likey so far.

Also I will say it's close to acknowledging "perhaps" several key players in the tank/rebuild era of the White Sox are injury prone. This is not good. 

20 minutes ago, greg775 said:

sNo need to blow it up, but I'll say one thing, it's not too early to get rid of Josh Harrison. I promise I won't turn him into my personal Alex Rios of 2022 and will stop blasting him, but me no likey so far.

Also I will say it's close to acknowledging "perhaps" several key players in the tank/rebuild era of the White Sox are injury prone. This is not good. 

Not "perhaps," they are injury prone as are so many others. And they miss large blocks of time. You can't develop into a solid major league player sitting on the IL all the time.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

Not saying I'm the smartest guy here, but I'm smart enough to notice that the bullpen was doing better than the 24th-best in MLB RFer at last TDL.

Almost every contender needs to supplement the bullpen going into the 2nd half, to stave off regression, injuries, and/or wear and tear on a bullpen. But not every team needs to buy an old, expensive closer when the one you already have was an AL All Star at the TDL, AND had no signs of wearing down. 

You didn’t answer my question