Graphing Calculators

whitesox247

I just play Super Mario in my class...what model do you have???

I play Mario too. Also Tetris and Phoenix. I have gotten pretty bad lately, brought old ass Game Boy up and I use that now. I have a goodtime playing Bo Jackson Football/Baseball and Monopoly and other s***ty games.

I've got a Graphics Calucltaor it's a TI-83 plus. I need it for my Maths Methods Exam next week that's all on Calculus, Probablity, Logs, Integration, Binomials the usual mumbo jumbo. PrCheat's a great Probability program, does Binomial, HyperGeo and Normal's and Inverses for ya. I wish there was a little print button so u could just print out ur graphs and stick em on without havin to draw em, :D . One of my friends has an TI-89 or a TI-92 and writes all programs for em. U can do some crazy s*** on those.

I have a TI-83 buried at my mom's house somewhere.  Now I swear by my HP 48GX.  This thing kicks some major ass!!!

You got it Fanof14.....the HP-48G was teh standard required Calculator at Clemson University when i first started there...that was in 1995 :o now they switched to the TI-83, but most of the professors still swear by the HP...as do I.