"Play makers"

The Beast

That show has so much to offer, from god, to the inside of a ball club. Tonight's episode brought on something about gay football players, and this one gay proved all of the other players that they suck, and that he had more passion than all of them. They were all fined 25,000 a piece and guess what? The gay man still lost. His owner caught him trafficing and he protected his teammate, going on IR, even though he wasn't hurt, just to save his football career. The problem was, he was a free agent after the season. I wonder how that must feel. It is your contract year, and you get hurt and placed on IR, when u could be earning bonuses and showing how much money you are worth. Man that sucks when I think about it, I don't know about you tho...

Um, I watch the show. I have kind of given up on it now. It is too bias. If it was dead on, it would show the good things which several players do. Where is the charity work and all that? Nope, just the negative. It does have some good points though, but you nor me will never know what a locker room like that will ever sound and be like.

Um, I watch the show. I have kind of given up on it now. It is too bias. If it was dead on, it would show the good things which several players do. Where is the charity work and all that? Nope, just the negative. It does have some good points though, but you nor me will never know what a locker room like that will ever sound and be like.

U mean buying crack for your teammate isn't considered charity :lol:

In all seriousness, I watch the show. Its one of the rare shows on TV that I try to catch every episode of.

I keep seeing the previews on ESPN but it's neva on down here, which really pisses me off. It looks like a great show, and 1 that I'd really like to watch. THere r some many different issues like drugs, gay players etc. that r always on it.

That show has pissed off the NFL so much, that they are considering removing the NFL games from ESPN.

They would start their own network.

Don't be surprised if in two years we all have to pay to watch our favorite teams. That's the business side of things. I'm a Bears fan, so it's okay with me. I wouldn't pay to watch them anyways.

ESPN has pissed off a lot of people in the NFL hierarchy. Not a good thing. And "Playmakers" is the sum total of every bad thing that could happen to an NFL team. Kinda like the old movie "Platoon" - it was the culmination of all the horrible things that could happen to 10 platoons wrapped up in a movie about ONE platoon.

I have a cousin who plays in the NFL, and an uncle who was a sergeant in Vietnam for 8 years, so I know what I speak of.

I watched the first few episodes then lost interest. THe only show I'm hooked on now are Family Guy reruns at 10:00 pm on the Cartoon Network. I can't believe I missed that show when it was new. It's the only show right now that has me really LOL. :D

I keep seeing the previews on ESPN but it's neva on down here, which really pisses me off. It looks like a great show, and 1 that I'd really like to watch. THere r some many different issues like drugs, gay players etc. that r always on it.

It's never on??? OMG I swear they show every episode 3 times day. It seems like it at least. It is a great show and I might be hooked although I chose to watch Joe Schmo's finale yesterday.

It's never on??? OMG I swear they show every episode 3 times  day.  It seems like it at least.  It is a great show and I might be hooked although I chose to watch Joe Schmo's finale yesterday.

Only 3 times? I swear to god this show is on way too often and when it's not, there are commercials for it.

It's never on??? OMG I swear they show every episode 3 times  day.  It seems like it at least.  It is a great show and I might be hooked although I chose to watch Joe Schmo's finale yesterday.

My ESPN programming down here is really screwed. Like today I was gettin ready to watch the Orlando vs New York game and instead it's St. Louis vs Detroit Sucks in da Ice Hockey on ESPN2. We get old re - runs of stuff, it's really annoying.

My ESPN programming down here is really screwed. Like today I was gettin ready to watch the Orlando vs New York game and instead it's St. Louis vs Detroit Sucks in da Ice Hockey on ESPN2. We get old re - runs of stuff, it's really annoying.

You crazy aussies obsessed with your hockey ;) :lol: