Whose Jersey should I get?

SnB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, being serious, I go Buehrle, I actaully am thinking about getting a Wunsche jersey, but im not sure. I already have a Maggs in home white, and I want the grey Chicago one.

Buehrle was one of my choices too. But he might be gone next year right? I don't want to get a jersey, then have the guy gone right away.

For christmas i'm gonna get an authentic road sox jersey, my question is, whose name should i put on the back of it? I'm leaning toward Crede right now.  Anyone have any reccomendations?

How about your name and a number which means something to you because as soon as you get a name and number on your jersey, KW will likely ship him out for another broken pitcher :bang

i loved how they kept selling lofton jerseys behind home plate this year..........for about a 50% discount.

Im pretty sure you could get one of those if you wanted

but seriously id go with Crede because he is gunna stay a sock for a LONG time (i hope) and he will just keep getting better.

Dam would be a great one. If ya got Wunsch, most people wouldn't have any idea it was an actual player. I would go for a guy who is going to be here for a long time, as WSF56789 said. I think Crede is a super safe bet. If I were you, I'd get your favorite player.

You could be brave and get a Jeremy Reed jersey. :headbang

You would have to be one of the first to have his jersey.

It could be someone on here, but there was a guy sitting like three rows in front of me one game with a Rauch jersey on. Thats pretty ballsy.

Naw, silly. He must have been tricked. :lol:

You could be brave and get a Jeremy Reed jersey. :headbang

You would have to be one of the first to have his jersey.

It could be someone on here, but there was a guy sitting like three rows in front of me one game with a Rauch jersey on. Thats pretty ballsy.

I saw a guy w/ a rowand jersey on, i was in awe.

But I'm pretty sure i'm going to stick w/ crede basically because he is going to be around the longest and he is growing to be my favorite player.