Clevinger to IL

Heads22

16 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The two primary differences between Clevinger and Bauer are 

1. Clevinger's accusations also involved children in his domestic violence versus acquisitions against Bauer and the primary accuser appeared more damaging physically  and

2. Baseball came down hard on Bauer primarily because the Dodgers wanted to get out of a nine figure contract. MLB and the White Sox didn't have the same motivation ending Clevinger's $12M deal.

Neither had criminal prosecutions, both relied on he said / she said, both have multiple acquisitions against them. If there was evidence Hahn and the White Sox knew and signed him anyway, I wouldn't be watching any games until ownership and the front office were gone (Reinsdorf, Kenny, Hahn and Clevinger).

F Osuna, Chapman and the rest of them.

You’re saying Clevinger is guilty of domestic violence but there was no evidence to support the accusation. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

You’re saying Clevinger is guilty of domestic violence but there was no evidence to support the accusation. 

Nope, read his post again.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, MEANS said:

Nope, read his post again.

This. I was crystal clear these were accusations, he / she said.

I simply answered the question as to a few of the reasons why some (perhaps many) of us are not comfortable being “entertained” by this person.

Dont care if they have a 10 ERA or win Game 7 of the World Series, or anything in between.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I am thinking Jimmy for 2, Scholtens for 4 is the plan for night.  

Not off by too far.

Apparently the plan was always to limit Lambert from exposing Scholtens to the Top 3-4-5 hitters by having him pitch just one inning.

That strategic gambit actually worked out quite well.

• Like 1