June 14 Sox @ Dodgers

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Fascinating that players consistently go to the Dodgers and improve, sign here and crater. I'm sure that's just a coincidence 🙂

Pretty sure Trayce Thompson has more fWAR with the Dodgers than White Sox...would have to look it up again.

Then there's how well Benintendi (Yankees) and Pollock (Dodgers) hit for their teams before joining the Sox.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Only way this s%*# stain of an organization can  win back fans is to lock up Giolito.  Dump Moncada and Anderson and there's his salary. 

Lynn and Clevinger will both be gone after this season. There's enough and then some to sign Lucas.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Only way this s%*# stain of an organization can  win back fans is to lock up Giolito.  Dump Moncada and Anderson and there's his salary. 

Giolito leaving this team and going out west is the worst kept secret in baseball at this point. He doesn’t want to be in Chicago.

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

As much as I'd like to keep Lucas, I doubt either side is going to seriously pursue it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

It takes 2 to tango. I don't think Lucas wants to re-sign here.

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

Giolito leaving this team and going out west is the worst kept secret in baseball at this point. He doesn’t want to be in Chicago.

Giolito made it clear on numerous occasions that he is/was willing to sign an extension to stay here. If he ends up leaving, that's entirely on Jerry for not paying up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Giolito made it clear on numerous occasions that he is/was willing to sign an extension to stay here. If he ends up leaving, that's entirely on Jerry for not paying up.

Giolito isn’t the guy who is going to come out and say he wants to leave. In my opinion they pissed away any chance of extending him when they argued with him in arbitration over what was it again 50k? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1