7/2 Games

BamaDoc

Dash win, 5-3 in the 10th. Dash pitching held top prospect Jackson Holliday to 0-4 with 3K.

Cousin started, going 4IP with 1ER, 2H, 1BB, 4K. The run was on a solo shot.

Burke and Elko slotting in well, both got on base 3 times and scored twice.

Stivors did give up the tying run in the 9th to force extras, but then pitched a scoreless 10th with 2K. One imagines he might be due for a promotion sometime soon, 2.42 ERA on the season.

• Like 1

Schultz' outing got cut short by a rain delay, so he only went 2 (perfect) innings, 1K.

Mason Adams took the bump after the tarp came off, and turned in maybe his best performance yet: 6IP, 3H, 1BB, 11K on 81 pitches.

Behind the excellent pitching, the Kanny offense cruised to an 11-1 victory. Some highlights:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DirtySox said:

It's was unfortunate for the long rain delay, because I'm assuming they were going to let Noah go a little longer for the first time. 

So far in four outings regardless if it's only low A ball, the numbers are eye opening:

IP 9, ER 0, K 13, BB 1, Hits 1, WHIP 0.22 

I know he has a long way to go and we might not see him up for a few years, but he is only 19 years old so its all good. The only bad thing is the fact we a have horrible history in developing good pitchers in the minors. I pray the Sox don't screw him up. 

• Thanks 1