Recapping the 10 days...

Lip Man 1

It was a historically bad ten days. Almost everything the Sox did only ruined the organization's credibility. Now Stone, Ozzie, and Kasper are doing everything they can to put a positive spin on things. Instead, the team gets swept at home by a Sub .500 team, and the manager benches a player because he doesn't run when he hit a pop-up and didn't know where it was at. This is as bad as things get, and I don't see improvement any time soon. Now that Getz has the job, he deserves a chance, but I don't know if he is up to it. Especially under these circumstances.

1 hour ago, Highland said:

It was a historically bad ten days. Almost everything the Sox did only ruined the organization's credibility. Now Stone, Ozzie, and Kasper are doing everything they can to put a positive spin on things. Instead, the team gets swept at home by a Sub .500 team, and the manager benches a player because he doesn't run when he hit a pop-up and didn't know where it was at. This is as bad as things get, and I don't see improvement any time soon. Now that Getz has the job, he deserves a chance, but I don't know if he is up to it. Especially under these circumstances.

Basically calling out a young player (Lee) publicly who's struggling to find their place in the big leagues...seems like a dubious decision at best to pile on more stress and anxiety.

Just seems to be everything that's wrong all in one.

Wrong talent evaluations on the player...combined with pushing them up to the big leagues before they're ready.

Well now we can see why they have been reluctant to part with Grandal...who's obviously not part of the future and has been scapegoated as one of many FA personnel decisions that just haven't worked out.

2 hours ago, Highland said:

Why they are holding on to Pedro Grifol . and why is Chris Getz incessantly saying, i'll get together with Pedro, like he is a great prophet, with all of the answers . these things confuse me.

24 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

Why they are holding on to Pedro Grifol . and why is Chris Getz incessantly saying, i'll get together with Pedro, like he is a great prophet, with all of the answers . these things confuse me.

Whitesox lingo for not gonna do nothing....