What is your

The Beast

You mean, opposed to a black Caucasian?

Technically my nephew is black caucasian (or caucasian black, whichever way you want)...I guess (Nathan is half white, half black). Although, I don't think my sister would would write that as his ethnicity. Not really sure what she will write. :huh:

Actually, Caucazoid, as defined by anthropologists, can refer to Indians, who in fact maybe far darker than some Africans, whom we typically view as dark skinned. So it is not incorrect to put White Caucasian. fanof14 is also correct.

sorry, nerd alert.

Tell me more Mr. Professor

Damn can you help with my Developmental Psy course?

For Abnormal Psy. I had to find examples of various discorders in on line communications i.e. chat rooms, message boards, list servs etc.

It was so cool, I just printed out one of the moved and locked threads here and got an A. If the poster who made it all possible knew how much he helped ;)

:D :D

Technically my nephew is black caucasian (or caucasian black, whichever way you want)...I guess (Nathan is half white, half black).  Although, I don't think my sister would would write that as his ethnicity.  Not really sure what she will write.  :huh:

Isn't that what they call a mulatto? Is that term still used? Or is that racist somehow?

Technically my nephew is black caucasian (or caucasian black, whichever way you want)...I guess (Nathan is half white, half black).  Although, I don't think my sister would would write that as his ethnicity.  Not really sure what she will write.  :huh:

Whichever can help the child the most. If they are looking for finacial aid, they will put black, I know that is what I would do if I were to have a child of mixed racial backrounds.

I am an eighteen year old, white, male, 5'7 1/2", 150 lbs...Hungarian, Slovenian, Polish, German, and ofcourse AMERICAN.

I'm an evil, despicicable person whose race is the scourge of the planet earth. College professors routinely teach students about how evil my race is and how I should be ashamed of it. The leftists running America's unversities tell their students that my race is an oppressor of the poor, that I steal from the poor to enrich myself and my country is a worldwide bully that is steamrolling the rest of the world from inside an M-1 tank.

I'm a white guy.

I'm an evil, despicicable person whose race is the scourge of the planet earth.  College professors routinely teach students about how evil my race is and how I should be ashamed of it.  The leftists running America's unversities tell their students that my race is an oppressor of the poor, that I steal from the poor to enrich myself and my country is a worldwide bully that is steamrolling the rest of the world from inside an M-1 tank.

I'm a white guy.

Eh.

I'm an evil, despicicable person whose race is the scourge of the planet earth.  College professors routinely teach students about how evil my race is and how I should be ashamed of it.  The leftists running America's unversities tell their students that my race is an oppressor of the poor, that I steal from the poor to enrich myself and my country is a worldwide bully that is steamrolling the rest of the world from inside an M-1 tank.

I'm a white guy.

Eh.

I was too lazy to do the green text but I'm sure you could tell that post was just dripping with sarcasm.

I'm a white guy.

Eh.

I was too lazy to do the green text but I'm sure you could tell that post was just dripping with sarcasm.

At the beginning no, but as ya read it yes. I must say alot of my teachers like to put humans down, race or anything else aside. Can't we all just get along?

I think you mean Milano.  As in the cookie thats black/white.  And im positive that most would consider it racism if you used it to describe someone.

No there really is a term called Mulatto, meaning half black and half white. I learned that on a Howard Stern skit where they had a KKK guy rank which group he hated the most. KKK sucks.

Tell me more Mr. Professor

Damn can you help with my Developmental Psy course?

For Abnormal Psy. I had to find examples of various discorders in on line communications i.e. chat rooms, message boards, list servs etc.

It was so cool, I just printed out one of the moved and locked threads here and got an A. If the poster who made it all possible knew how much he helped  ;)

:D  :D

:bang hey tex...you aren't talking about me, huh?

Psych...ewww That's my least favorite Social Science. I'm a poli sci and Sociology fan myself.

No there really is a term called Mulatto, meaning half black and half white. I learned that on a Howard Stern skit where they had a KKK guy rank which group he hated the most. KKK sucks.

No no, I have heard of Mulatto too. I have also heard half black, half white people use the term even.