4/6 Games

BamaDoc

1 hour ago, oldsox said:

You're prob right. I'm impulsive.  I just don't think 30 days now in Kanny would destroy him.  He is prob back at ST facility taking batting practice, playing catch, and lifting weights.

The plan is to keep him down for the entire ACL season and have him finish the year in Kanny.  He can still force the issue and they send him out sooner but I think it's great they stuck to the plan and are making the Kid force the issue and not the org forcing the issue.  It's a nice change.  

• Like 1

GG

appreciate you sharing the sox plan here. 

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The plan is to keep him down for the entire ACL season and have him finish the year in Kanny.  He can still force the issue and they send him out sooner but I think it's great they stuck to the plan and are making the Kid force the issue and not the org forcing the issue.  It's a nice change.  

On 4/6/2024 at 6:36 PM, caulfield12 said:

Sell him off for Cash Considerations now before it's too late.

The secret is out!

Upside is Olerud/Grace...not Corey Seager.

Why is he being compared to 1B. If he can't play SS - he would still be a very viable 3B candidate. And he has a quick bat and tons of power and I expect more HR power will develop. I'm huge on Montgomery. Swing is beautiful.  

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Why is he being compared to 1B. If he can't play SS - he would still be a very viable 3B candidate. And he has a quick bat and tons of power and I expect more HR power will develop. I'm huge on Montgomery. Swing is beautiful.  

I was JOKING in response to the hyperbolic overreactions on some of his AA/AAA numbers.

I have stated, like nearly everyone else, that he needs to stick at SS/3B to maintain his premium value.  That's just common sense.

On 4/8/2024 at 6:50 AM, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Where’s your top 30 list? 

Due to a family medical emergency a couple weeks ago I haven't done them.

Don't know how much time I will have with the few projects I have going on and trying to catchup with work 

I could try and pump out a rough draft in the coming days 

Its a certain of the top 2 

1. Noah Schultz 

2. Colson Montgomery 

• Haha 1