Getz Grilled by Media

hi8is

On the broadcast today the announcers mentioned a “twenty minute press conference” where “local reporters grilled Chris Getz.”

Anyone have any tidbits of this? I’m sure they will come out if not… but I have a hard time believing local media grilled anything other than a hot dog.

Nice to know Getz wakes up in a good mood everyday. What a relief. Was worried putting together one of the worst teams ever might have been bringing him down 

Edited by 4OCS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

I don't wanna watch the interview as it'll just make me mad. Same with Howard Stern's interview with a certain celeb today. Don't need to get all upset. It is what it is. At least Sox signed Pham and called up Mendick. Both can hit .250 and knock in a few runs and/or score a few runs I bet. Our new starting pitcher will be here soon as well. That's 3 players better than anybody else we got (maybe Eloy is the real deal and there's a chance Vaughn could heat up with the weather.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 4
  • Paper Bag 1

29 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

No one grilled him.

They continued to let him lie and get away with it. I wish someone had the balls to represent fans and ask real questions

That’s what I figured.

• Like 1