Sox @ Cards 5/4, belated game thread

2 minutes ago, nrockway said:

I like how Schriffen says he doesn't have the time to keep up with baseball players' stats. Interesting. I thought that was like half the job.  

I missed that really, I may have to reconsider giving him the benefit of the doubt.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm a heavy drinker and Lynn looks like a fucking drunk. He looks like he's coming off a two week bender.

Can't wait to see how he looks after pitching in the July heat and humidity of St. Louis.  

• Haha 1

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

F1 is in Miami. I just saw a pic of the Hard Rock Miami lunch menu...$190 for wings.  $180 for nachos. $55 for a bucket of Miller Lite

Did you see the lobster roll? $280. This is the 1% of the 1%.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Did you see the lobster roll? $280. This is the 1% of the 1%.

That's why I took my talents to Morgan Park, instead of South Beach

• Capn12 pinned this topic

While I have some knowledgeable folks here, I am going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks just for a couple of days (not for any baseball) and will be staying in the Mill district. I have never been there...or actually come to think of it in Minnesota at all....any general tips about that part of town? Thanks....I'll hang up and listen.

16 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

F1 is in Miami. I just saw a pic of the Hard Rock Miami lunch menu...$190 for wings.  $180 for nachos. $55 for a bucket of Miller Lite

Ouch, the high cost of F1. Can't root for Max, he's a given, so I'm for Norris and McClaren.

• Like 1