Jump to content

Sox @ Cards 5/4, belated game thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

wait wut? CB Bucknor strikes again.

Dude smoking too much s%*# from thehomeland

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, wegner said:

While I have some knowledgeable folks here, I am going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks just for a couple of days (not for any baseball) and will be staying in the Mill district. I have never been there...or actually come to think of it in Minnesota at all....any general tips about that part of town? Thanks....I'll hang up and listen.

If you like live music there's 1st Avenue, Fineline, Caboose....here's a link. Hopefully just a link and not a bunch of pictures .

https://www.exploreminnesota.com/article/minneapolis-top-10-city-live-music

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, wegner said:

While I have some knowledgeable folks here, I am going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks just for a couple of days (not for any baseball) and will be staying in the Mill district. I have never been there...or actually come to think of it in Minnesota at all....any general tips about that part of town? Thanks....I'll hang up and listen.

I haven't been to the Twin Cities in quite a long time. The Mill District looks nice...pricey!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Bucknor is a clown. 

Fun fact....CB actually is a clown for childrens parties....he goes by the name "Pricky,, the blind as a bat bastard"....unfortunately the name turns off alot of parents.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Fun fact....CB actually is a clown for childrens parties....he goes by the name "Pricky,, the blind as a bat bastard"....unfortunately the name turns off alot of parents.

Sounds like something out of "Midnight with the Devil."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I haven't been to the Twin Cities in quite a long time. The Mill District looks nice...pricey!

Cheaper than F1

Only staying for 1 night, but it does look nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...