Sox @ Cards 5/4, belated game thread

Just now, Timmy U said:

Shewmake is making whatever decision the Sox are soon going to have to make on him very, very easy.

He’s a terrible player. 

• Paper Bag 2

27 minutes ago, fathom said:

If they get swept this series, I really don’t understand how Grifol can keep his job.

Cause either Chris Getz is a sole decision maker who believes in him or he gets the same excuses as Hahn

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s a terrible player. 

I'm kinda thinking Getz taking that pile of crap from Atlanta for Bummer (and thus having to make 40 man roster decisions) is his worst move so far.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I'm kinda thinking Getz taking that pile of crap from Atlanta for Bummer (and thus having to make 40 man roster decisions) is his worst move so far.

Eh, I think he took a shot on sorting through some guys. Lopez, Soroka, and Shewmake kinda suck. The jury is out on Shuster and Gowens, but it was probably worth it.  I mean any 40 man crunch is a short-term problem. Half their roster is gonna be out of baseball in a year.

Just now, Timmy U said:

Eh, I think he took a shot on sorting through some guys. Lopez, Soroka, and Shewmake kinda suck. The jury is out on Shuster and Gowens, but it was probably worth it.  I mean any 40 man crunch is a short-term problem. Half their roster is gonna be out of baseball in a year.

You know what, I forgot Shuster was part of the deal....

How Emily Litella would handle Dr. Dre and Jay-Z? Never mind

28 minutes ago, wegner said:

Can we please just release Maldonado?

Has he played today?  Not that I'm disagreeing with you.....

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Injury delay, did Eloy choke on a sunflower seed?

Oh Leone I guess.

Following along on gameday can be confusing

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

I don't have anything against the guy as a human being when I say, hopefully this is the end of Leone's White Sox career.

Agreed

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I've gotta go pickup dinner soon....do I listen to Len and DJ call the loss or just check in later for the score?

I think this game is gonna be over before you get to the car.

• Haha 2