When taking a piss . . .

Texsox

What path do you take?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What path do you take?

• Through the underwear fly?
    • Over the top of the underwear?
    • Squatting?

I was researching female urinals and someone actually researched (seriously) men's habits. Over the top was used by over 65% of men.

There was also a link to a story about women who have developed the ability to pee through the fly on their pants. Takes a little practice but the author believes every woman could do it.

I was researching female urinals and someone actually researched (seriously) men's habits. Over the top was used by over 65% of men.

There was also a link to a story about women who have developed the ability to pee through the fly on their pants. Takes a little practice but the author believes every woman could do it.

Some people have wwwaaayyy too much time on their hands. Since they have so much time, they can waste some of it finishing painting my house and moving my furniture back into the house. :lol:

why are you researching female urinals? part of work or something

-mikey

why are you researching female urinals? part of work or something

-mikey

Part of the paper was taking universal stuff like eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom and looking at different cultures.

By the way researching bathroom habits takes in some very weird web sites. There are some very strange sex habits out there :puke

I saw the funniest ad down here last nite on TV for Health Insurance. This little guy was takin a piss in some ugly Public Toilet and some big Bikie comes up next to him and starts pissing. He proceeds to crack his fingers and head in a menacing fashion an the ad goes on about optical cover, dental cover etc. The little guy is so concerned about the big Bikie (he keeps lookin at him) he pulls up his fly and then starts screaming. (U know what happens, very painful indeed) :lol:

It's really simple.

One of the joys of being a male is the ability to piss anywhere, anytime, anyhow. I have been on vacations where I just find a spot on the side of the road and just water the ground.

And when I was a stupid kid driving on long trips, I just kept an old "Big Gulp" cup in the passenger's seat, just in case.