2 hours ago2 hr 38 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:Josh Nelson needs to start a seperate Bridgeport NIMBY blog because the amount of time he has devoted to the complaints of a couple local property owners is ridiculous.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Green Line said:Josh Nelson needs to start a seperate Bridgeport NIMBY blog because the amount of time he has devoted to the complaints of a couple local property owners is ridiculous.From what I know Josh Nelson lives in Bridgeport and I think Its fair to say he's against the Amtrak project in Bridegeport. Most White Sox fans don't care about the Amtrak project in Bridgeport and I think that the overwhelming amount of fans of the White Sox are in favor of the new stadium in the South Loop.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 hours ago, BrittBurnsFan said:That means if I want to see a game at Kauffman, I better do it probably by 2028 since there’s likely to be a surge in ticket sales for the final season there…..and who knows how much baseball will be played next year. My goal is to eventually see a game at all 30 MLB parks. I could just wait until their new stadium opens, but it’d be cool to add Kauffman to the list too.
1 hour ago1 hr https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=aware%3Aupr%3Apgv%3Aall%3Aalways&utm_medium=soc-own&utm_content=twt%3Aread&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1791318423Pretty significant purchase from Ishbia. Among the existing retail, this site also has a large parking garage. Not sure if it could be used for game day parking.Archive link: https://archive.is/AsB4R Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by Mouthsider
53 minutes ago53 min 1 hour ago, WBWSF said:From what I know Josh Nelson lives in Bridgeport and I think Its fair to say he's against the Amtrak project in Bridegeport. Most White Sox fans don't care about the Amtrak project in Bridgeport and I think that the overwhelming amount of fans of the White Sox are in favor of the new stadium in the South Loop.Yep, so he’s likely biased.https://soxmachine.com/masthead“He resides in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood with his wife, Kim, and their dog, Frankie.“
42 minutes ago42 min 5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Yep, so he’s likely biased.https://soxmachine.com/masthead“He resides in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood with his wife, Kim, and their dog, Frankie.“His residency is definitely what’s driving him to report on this process, but I don’t think that his reporting is inherently a bad thing. He’s consistently been ahead of the curve across a few stages of this saga. I’d go as far as saying he’s been the most informative source besides Crain’s.
10 minutes ago10 min 54 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:Hey, I don't know if any of the Mods know the answer to this, but when I try to copy and paste a Crain's or Tribune article, it no longer gives me a summary box like in Sleepy Harold's message. Below is what I get. It used to work for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles, but not for Crain's or Trib links.https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/
7 minutes ago7 min 1 minute ago, 77 Hitmen said:Hey, I don't know if any of the Mods know the answer to this, but when I try to copy and paste a Crain's or Tribune article, it no longer gives me a summary box like in Sleepy Harold's message. Below is what I get. It used to work for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles, but not for Crain's or Trib links.https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/He posted a tweet with the article rather than the link to article directly - the twitter stuff (and some other stuff youtube/etc.) automatically embed, others don't.
2 minutes ago2 min 2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:He posted a tweet with the article rather than the link to article directly - the twitter stuff (and some other stuff youtube/etc.) automatically embed, others don't.Ah, thanks. Crain's articles used to automatically embed like this for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles. Here's an article not related to a new stadium as an example. Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox seemingly try to make Guardians sad, sleepy wit...The Sox didn't exactly play workout music during the Guardians' workout Tuesday at Rate Field.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.