October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, fathom said: I could have taken better swings than Tatis It's like he went up there all series with no plan or any semblance of a scouting report.
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, fathom said: I have more faith in Andrew Vaughn than I do these Padres hitters At least Vaughn should be good against Imanaga and Boyd
October 2, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, fathom said: God he’s such an asshole PCA is the embodiment of the brain rot baseball era.
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said: PCA is the embodiment of the brain rot baseball era. I say this all the time, but it sucks so much he’s the role model for so many kids right now
October 2, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, fathom said: I say this all the time, but it sucks so much he’s the role model for so many kids right now Would like him to be overtaken by wholesome Colson
October 2, 20251 yr I feel like Keller has been missing badly with some of his pitches. Padres haven't really taken advantage of that yet.
October 3, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, nrockway said: incredible bs...he waited to call that s%*# too. Keller is a good guy, he deserves it
October 3, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, fathom said: Keller is a good guy, he deserves it he was the guy that threw at Tim, right? Yup...what a moron.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.