August 16Aug 16 2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:Rewatching the game as I had to work during the middle of it, Jason's tears are delicious. His partner is awful, adds nothing, and Jason gets to fill the air, the thing he loves most.He talks a lot about taxesIf people haven't given this a watch, this is awesome.https://www.mlb.com/gameday/824239/video/japanese-highlights-white-sox-tigers-x9841 Edited August 16Aug 16 by Colome's Hat
August 16Aug 16 That was a fun game. Just enough two out rbis to pull it out. Valencia vs Hudson in the 9th scared me more than just a little but kudos to Hudson. He aced him. Sweep em tomorrow and f*** the Cubs.
August 16Aug 16 2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:Rewatching the game as I had to work during the middle of it, Jason's tears are delicious. His partner is awful, adds nothing, and Jason gets to fill the air, the thing he loves most.I watched the video montage of Friday's game and Jason was sounding very over the top on the Detroit highlights and I found myself being quite annoyed by him. 😎
August 16Aug 16 8 hours ago, wegner said:I watched the video montage of Friday's game and Jason was sounding very over the top on the Detroit highlights and I found myself being quite annoyed by him. 😎Detroitttt Stannnnd Uppp!!!! Edited August 16Aug 16 by 77 Hitmen
August 16Aug 16 11 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:Is Thorpe going to start?Well, eventually, I hope. And then turn into the next Logan Webb….
August 16Aug 16 https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/rolisry01.shtml#all_transactions_otherWestEddy was NOT a huge fan of Ryan Rolinson this past spring7-1, 1.2 bWARJust never know with bullpen guys…See Hicks Newcomb Hudson Edited August 16Aug 16 by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.