August 15Aug 15 3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:This guy is a creep. Fired from barstool for harassing a coworker and just being a weirdo in general.
August 15Aug 15 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:This guy is a creep. Fired from barstool for harassing a coworker and just being a weirdo in general.Makes his tears taste all the sweeter
August 15Aug 15 6 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:This guy is a creep. Fired from barstool for harassing a coworker and just being a weirdo in general.You've gotta be pretty damn creepy to be fired from Barstool.
August 15Aug 15 1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:You've gotta be pretty damn creepy to be fired from Barstool.One bite… everyone knows the rules!
August 15Aug 15 2 hours ago, joejoesox said:braden looks like he's seeing everything right now, I wonder if they tweaked something with his stance or approach recentlyHis stance does look more open.
August 15Aug 15 18 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Why does it look like he’s wearing a dress under a suit coat?
August 15Aug 15 25 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:This guy is a creep. Fired from barstool for harassing a coworker and just being a weirdo in general.Dude is a fucking choad and I love seeing him fall apart at the hands of our Sox
August 16Aug 16 4 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:And just like that, your first place Chicago White Sox are 64-58 with a 4.5 game lead in the division.AL-best 22-13 division record, with a lead in the season series vs. every AL Central opponent.Also now just one game back of the Red Sox who conveniently aren't an unbeatable menace any more.Melton came in on a 9 start streak of throwing 5+ innings with 5 hits or fewer, and left with a season low 4.1 IP and career high 9 hits allowed.Reminds me of them also ending Gavin William's streak of 10+ K's and 1 walk or fewer last week.Keep taking care of business against the division and they'll be well positioned.This is payback for the 2024 Sox sending three Central teams to the playoffs
August 16Aug 16 2 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:Just saw the score. Watched the highlights. This is pure mentality. You can bottle it up and sell it.Is that 6-0 at the beach?
August 16Aug 16 20 minutes ago, wegner said:Is that 6-0 at the beach?No, it was 6-9. I believe he was on a date and scored more than the Sox today. Edited August 16Aug 16 by WhiteSox2023
August 16Aug 16 2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Phillies up 8-1 in the 7th.Cleveland looks like they'll win, so they'll remain 5 back. But maintaining the 4.5 game lead is nice.
August 16Aug 16 Author 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:Cleveland looks like they'll win, so they'll remain 5 back. But maintaining the 4.5 game lead is nice.5 up on loss column is nice. It's starting to feel like we're going to get 85-87 and it will be enough. .510 from here on out pretty much forces the three teams behind us to go like 65% baseball to pass us. Doesn't really feel like any of them have that in them.Will change a bit after the finals tonight but Sox are +15 runs ahead of the 2nd place team in the AL in RS now. Starting to pull away a bit. Detroit sounds like they are doing a bullpen day tmr. Be nice to stay hot and put up another 6-10. Edited August 16Aug 16 by chitownsportsfan
August 16Aug 16 They just don't let things linger. That Tuesday loss, for example, was ridiculous...they just moved on. Sox have had a few games like that since the break.
August 16Aug 16 I also like that Will saved Richards to close tomorrow, it was just a deflating knock-out punch for the Guardians when they looked up, and saw that Venable thought so little of them, he'd let his junk-man close.
August 16Aug 16 24 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:I'll put it behind a spoiler mods if you want to delete it go aheadThat thing he does with his eyes when he's talking is usually a side effect is long term benzo use -- and usually abuse. It would also explain some of his unhinged behavior. Benzo abusers tend to become almost like highly lucid drunks, they have absolutely zero censor and will say anything while high and the will not remember any of it. It's one class of drugs I will never, ever touch. They do such shitty things to the brain and body. I had a family member get hooked thanks to shitty doctors over prescribing xanax.Terrible. I try to avoid prescription pills at all costs. We live in a society of pill poppers!
August 16Aug 16 I clipped the best part of that tigers rant:StreamableWatch unnamed | StreamableWatch "unnamed" on Streamable.
August 16Aug 16 11 minutes ago, WestEddy said:I also like that Will saved Richards to close tomorrow, it was just a deflating knock-out punch for the Guardians when they looked up, and saw that Venable thought so little of them, he'd let his junk-man close.Will likes his soft-tossers. So far so good.Maybe Thorpe will bring some magic
August 16Aug 16 Author 16 minutes ago, GreenSox said:Will likes his soft-tossers. So far so good.Maybe Thorpe will bring some magicIs Thorpe going to start?
August 16Aug 16 Author Rewatching the game as I had to work during the middle of it, Jason's tears are delicious. His partner is awful, adds nothing, and Jason gets to fill the air, the thing he loves most.
August 16Aug 16 Author Colson's defense has been really good the last week or so other than weak ass throw that Mune bailed him out on.
August 16Aug 16 2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:I'll put it behind a spoiler mods if you want to delete it go aheadThat thing he does with his eyes when he's talking is usually a side effect is long term benzo use -- and usually abuse. It would also explain some of his unhinged behavior. Benzo abusers tend to become almost like highly lucid drunks, they have absolutely zero censor and will say anything while high and the will not remember any of it. It's one class of drugs I will never, ever touch. They do such shitty things to the brain and body. I had a family member get hooked thanks to shitty doctors over prescribing xanax.Thank you for pointing this out. I've had personal experience with people in my life who have been addicted to drugs like Benzo. It does monstrous things to people.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.