September 18Sep 18 I ended up getting 2 games in the ALDS and 2 games in the ALCS. Fingers crossed they get in
September 18Sep 18 Author 3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:You guys season/partial season ticket holders I assume?I have not been for a few years. Still got invited for noon today and was able to buy lower deck (most of the noon invite could only get upper deck access). Not sure why but ill take it
September 18Sep 18 17 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Game 3 ALCS.So game 5 or game 6Same!
September 18Sep 18 8 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:I have not been for a few years. Still got invited for noon today and was able to buy lower deck (most of the noon invite could only get upper deck access). Not sure why but ill take itI think if you ever signed up to be a Whitesox insider or their email alerts you got one. At least that was my case as I’m not a season ticket holder
September 18Sep 18 Looking at ticketmaster there are alot of unsold seats for all of the games in the upper deck.
September 19Sep 19 3 hours ago, Melton1972 said:Lol That was my first thought when I saw the topicI love a photo that you can just hear the second you see it
September 19Sep 19 4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You sure you guys get a full refund on these? 🤣don't they hold in an escrow account against season tickets next year lol?those will be selling like hotcakes
September 19Sep 19 6 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You sure you guys get a full refund on these? 🤣Congrats Jerry on getting a 1 month interest free loan from me!
September 19Sep 19 1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:don't they hold in an escrow account against season tickets next year lol?those will be selling like hotcakesNo it's a refund.
September 19Sep 19 4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:No it's a refund.but they hold it for at least one month generating interest lol
September 19Sep 19 Can we get a refund for buyers remorse if they somehow do sneak in the playoffs ðŸ«
September 19Sep 19 8 hours ago, HeGetzUs said:I ended up getting 2 games in the ALDS and 2 games in the ALCS. Fingers crossed they get in
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.