September 20Sep 20 Texas and Houston both have pretty cake schedules the rest of the way after tomorrow. This is not shaping up well for us in the wild card race.
September 20Sep 20 Houston would have to go 6-1 to beat Sox at 4-3 5-2 not enough5-2 Sox finish means 7-0 Edited September 20Sep 20 by caulfield12
September 20Sep 20 5 minutes ago, chw42 said:Texas and Houston both have pretty cake schedules the rest of the way after tomorrow. This is not shaping up well for us in the wild card race.The White Sox should be able to go 5-2although 4-3 sure feels likelier based on the last three weeks
September 20Sep 20 11 minutes ago, chw42 said:Texas and Houston both have pretty cake schedules the rest of the way after tomorrow. This is not shaping up well for us in the wild card race.The Sox also have an easy schedule.
September 20Sep 20 10 minutes ago, fathom said:Of course Astros get 4 with the A’sThen we'll likely be fighting off the Rangers....which i prefer due to the tie breaker.
September 20Sep 20 15 minutes ago, fathom said:Of course Astros get 4 with the A’sWhy the hell do they only play the Mariners twice? Such an odd schedule.
September 20Sep 20 24 minutes ago, chw42 said:Texas and Houston both have pretty cake schedules the rest of the way after tomorrow. This is not shaping up well for us in the wild card race.Well it doesn’t get more cake than 7 with the Royals & Rockies 😂If we can’t win at least 5 of those games, we don’t deserve a playoff spot
September 20Sep 20 4 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:Well it doesn’t get more cake than 7 with the Royals & Rockies 😂If we can’t win at least 5 of those games, we don’t deserve a playoff spotWe have 6 against those teams. Still have 1 left against Detroit.
September 20Sep 20 24 minutes ago, fathom said:Of course Astros get 4 with the A’sI just looked this up...Mariners are 9-2 against the Astros.A's are 5-4.
September 20Sep 20 Author 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:I just looked this up...Mariners are 9-2 against the Astros.A's are 5-4.Geez. Did Houston just dominate the central?
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:I just looked this up...Mariners are 9-2 against the Astros.A's are 5-4.Classic bogey teams. If we win tomorrow and go 3 up on the Astros, I think it's close to over. And I do think we match up well with the rangers.
September 20Sep 20 5 minutes ago, chw42 said:I just looked this up...Mariners are 9-2 against the Astros.A's are 5-4.38-28 against .500+ teams before tonightAstros and Tigers two best teams on paper
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Classic bogey teams. If we win tomorrow and go 3 up on the Astros, I think it's close to over. And I do think we match up well with the rangers.Yeah I'd much rather play the Rangers than the Astros if we end up as the last wild card.
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Classic bogey teams. If we win tomorrow and go 3 up on the Astros, I think it's close to over. And I do think we match up well with the rangers.Dome baseball sucks though...but feel the chances are much higher with Tex than beating Houston 2/3 all on the road
September 20Sep 20 11 minutes ago, chw42 said:We have 6 against those teams. Still have 1 left against Detroit.My bad you’re right. 5-2 still needs to be the goal
September 20Sep 20 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Dome baseball sucks though...but feel the chances are much higher with Tex than beating Houston 2/3 all on the roadWe also seemingly have deGrom's number this year. Especially Antonacci.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.