Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Media helping Sox...

Featured Replies

Pretty fascinating story:

Awful Announcing
No image preview

Chicago media members texted White Sox during ALDS Game 1...

Members of Chicago sports media texted White Sox players and executives about the Cleveland Guardians stealing signs during ALDS Game 1.

Lmao “helping”

I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around

31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Lmao “helping”

I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around

it was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.

I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage

16 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage

On a local level the cubs get better local coverage than the Sox do because the cubs give media members better Christmas presents.

Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)

27 minutes ago, fathom said:

Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)

Dave is not smart

28 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Dave is not smart

Funny how he is being portrayed in the article. @fathom called it out immediately in the game thread. The only surprise was the announcers not calling it out. It was plain as day during the broadcast.

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)

what a fucking idiot. imagine being so self important. I like how at the end of the article it hastily says the sox already knew.

@WhiteSox2023 darling said something, he was waiving his arms like a fucking idiot it wasn't exactly subtle.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

what a fucking idiot. imagine being so self important. I like how at the end of the article it hastily says the sox already knew.

@WhiteSox2023 darling said something, he was waiving his arms like a fucking idiot it wasn't exactly subtle.

Thank you, darling. I love you too. 💕

Good thing we had these baseball wizards around to “save the season”. 🤣

Edited by WhiteSox2023

I don't get who watches the Bar Stool lives. It's a bunch of 30 and 40 something slobs watching a game together, who cares?

17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I don't get who watches the Bar Stool lives. It's a bunch of 30 and 40 something slobs watching a game together, who cares?

I don’t know why it makes sense to me, but the Barstool fanbase seems like the sports equivalent of the Entourage fanbase. That’s not a compliment for either of them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.