Who should go to the Sugar Bowl?

Who should go to the national title game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who should go to the national title game?

• USC vs. LSU
    • LSU vs. OU
    • USC vs. OU

You can't come off a loss like that, not win your division, and play for the national championship......OU better not be there......

Sounds like Nebraska a couple years ago. They lost the Big 12 title game and went to the national title game, to only get trounced by Miami.

Well we all know Oklahoma shouldn't go... since they lost...

so Kansas St should go--- they beat OU

but...

KSU lost to Marshall

but...

Marshall lost to Troy St

but...

Troy St lost to North Texas

but...

North Texas lost to Oklahoma...

Therefore Oklahoma should go to the Sugar Bowl....

If you want to do it that way...

OU lost to K State

K State lost to Oklahoma St

Oklahoma St lost to Nebraska

Nebraska lost to Missouri

Missouri lost to Kansas

Kansas lost to Northwestern

Therefore Northwestern should go to the Sugar Bowl. :lol:

I voted for OU vs. LSU... not because that's what I want to see, but because that's what I expect to see. What I want to see is A playoff system, with bowls integrated.

Here's what I think it's going to look like tomorrow night.

Sugar Bowl

#1 OU vs. #2 LSU

Yes, I still think OU is going to hold on to #1 in the BCS. They will recieve #1 votes in both human polls. I believe that the three teams will split votes, all recieving first place votes. OU will probably be #3 in both polls but, they still have the best computer rankings and stregth-of-schedule. LSU could be #1 in one of the human polls and should move up in all computer polls. they should move ahead of USC.

Rose Bowl

#3 USC vs. #4 Michigan

USC falls to its bowl tie-in.. gonna be a great game

Fiesta Bowl

#?13 Kansas St vs. #7? Florida St

Orange Bowl

#5 Ohio St vs. #9 Miami

There was no question in anyone's mind that OU was absolutely the best team in college football...prior to last night's debacle. When you hear chatter about OU being "one of the greatest teams of all time" throughout the sports reporting world during the season it is safe to assume that they were inherently the best team of THIS season.....before last night's debacle. Everyone roots for the underdog and that's why, IMHO, most people are pulling for LSUvUSC. I'm not really a big college football fan but I pay attention enough to know that OU will/would whoop the living s*** out of either LSU or USC. It would be a travesty for OU not to go to New Orleans....AFTER last night's debacle....they are still one of the best teams the NCAA has fielded, ever.

Until yesterday, Oklahoma was the most unstoppable team in quite some time. They are still the best team in the nation. Who did LSU and USC lose to? Oklahoma deserves a shot at the crown. There aren't two teams in the country better than them. I'd say LSU vs. Oklahoma.

You don't stay #1 in the nation from September to December by accident. Anyone who honestly believes they don't deserve it is completely and utterly insane.

Until yesterday, Oklahoma was the most unstoppable team in quite some time.  They are still the best team in the nation.  Who did LSU and USC lose to?  Oklahoma deserves a shot at the crown.  There aren't two teams in the country better than them.  I'd say LSU vs. Oklahoma.

You don't stay #1 in the nation from September to December by accident.  Anyone who honestly believes they don't deserve it is completely and utterly insane.

And I suppose Bradley belongs in the national title game?

Ohhhhh, I forgot...BU doesn't have a football team!!! :lol:

And I suppose Bradley belongs in the national title game?

Ohhhhh, I forgot...BU doesn't have a football team!!! :lol:

Good one, Heather. I'd poke fun at ISU, but they lost to the Fighting Illini. That's more than enough.

I don't know why I have to keep saying this, but I really couldn't care less if Bradley had a football team or not.

Good one, Heather.  I'd poke fun at ISU, but they lost to the Fighting Illini.  That's more than enough.

I don't know why I have to keep saying this, but I really couldn't care less if Bradley had a football team or not.

And we finished 6-6 for the season.

Until yesterday, Oklahoma was the most unstoppable team in quite some time.  They are still the best team in the nation.  Who did LSU and USC lose to?  Oklahoma deserves a shot at the crown.  There aren't two teams in the country better than them.  I'd say LSU vs. Oklahoma.

You don't stay #1 in the nation from September to December by accident.  Anyone who honestly believes they don't deserve it is completely and utterly insane.

I disagree.

If you are saying that Oklahoma deserves to be there because Kansas St. is better than Florida and better than Cal you are wrong.

If you don't win your conference, you don't belong in the national championship game. Plain and simple.

I disagree.

If you are saying that Oklahoma deserves to be there because Kansas St. is better than Florida and better than Cal you are wrong.

If you don't win your conference, you don't belong in the national championship game.  Plain and simple.

Naw, Oklahoma deserved it. USC probably deserved it more than LSU, but who cares? Someone's always going to get the shaft.

Naw, Oklahoma deserved it.  USC probably deserved it more than LSU, but who cares?  Someone's always going to get the shaft.

I think OU is probably going to beat LSU, but they might fall like Miami. OU isn't used to losing, heck they aren't used to being down at all. It showed against K State. Once Miami lost one game (and it was a blowout like OU) they weren't the same for a few weeks. Either way I think OU is one of the best 2 teams in the nation, but the results are all that matter and losing 35-7 in your last game while LSU and USC win in blowouts looks bad. LSU vs. USC is what it should be.