Madden 2005

DBAHO

I don't have 2004 so I don't know if any of this are in there, please tell me if there are but here are my suggestions:

I want to see the winning team just standing around if they're well ahead after you kneel down and there is less time on the clock then there is on the play clock. Like in the real game and maybe have the press coaches players etc. walk onto the field with like 10 seconds left.

Change the ref. I don't know if it's different on 04 but in 03 it's he same black ref that is always making the calls.

Why can't you watch a replay and then decide if you want to challenge the call? That's what they do in the NFL, It's really hard to tell in the half a second it's on the screen.

I'd like to see an attempt to keep the feet in bounds, maybe dragging the feet etc.

Laterals on the kick off's if you're desparate at the end of the game.

Hail Mary Option, "All Streaks" doesn't get them in the end zone for a jump ball.

And finally and this goes for all sports games. Varying Attendence, if your team is in last place you should have less people in the stands and vice versa. If your the home team and you're getting blown out I want to see fans leaving early.

I don't have 2004 so I don't know if any of this are in there, please tell me if there are but here are my suggestions:

I want to see the winning team just standing around if they're well ahead after you kneel down and there is less time on the clock then there is on the play clock. Like in the real game and maybe have the press coaches players etc. walk onto the field with like 10 seconds left.

Change the ref. I don't know if it's different on 04 but in 03 it's he same black ref that is always making the calls.

Why can't you watch a replay and then decide if you want to challenge the call? That's what they do in the NFL, It's really hard to tell in the half a second it's on the screen.

I'd like to see an attempt to keep the feet in bounds, maybe dragging the feet etc.

Laterals on the kick off's if you're desparate at the end of the game.

Hail Mary Option, "All Streaks" doesn't get them in the end zone for a jump ball.

And finally and this goes for all sports games. Varying Attendence, if your team is in last place you should have less people in the stands and vice versa. If your the home team and you're getting blown out I want to see fans leaving early.

alright, there are 2 things that you listed that are in 2004. There are different refs. And the attendance varies GREATLY by how you are doing and how your prices are. Owner mode lets you set prices and try to makemore money. It's a nice little addition.

For me, what i would like is:

magazine like in NCAA

highlights for every week

being able to block some kicks

goal line hops

and TURN vick's speed down

I havent even bought Madden 2004 yet...How is the build-a-stadium mode...

VERY cool, you can change just about everything in your stadium

Oh and i want to add one more thing. How about being able to adjust how long the AI games are in your franchise? I'm sick of always having lower stats because i play 5 min. quarters.

Oh and i want to add one more thing.  How about being able to adjust how long the AI games are in your franchise? I'm sick of always having lower stats because i play 5 min. quarters.

I lead every single offensive category except rushing yards with 5 min. quarters, its all about maintaining possesion.

5th in NCAA? Either I need to play less, or you need to play more. Or maybe it's because you have a job and I don't.

I'm in like season 9 or 10 in one of my dynasties and season 3 of another. Syracuse Orangmen have won something like 105 or 110 straight games in my first dynasty, and I had this QB that threw for like 11,500 yards in his 4 years. He was pretty good.

And then I got into my 13th season of Madden for 04(I think I'm the one who needs to play less), but it decided to stop on me, because the regular season thinks it is the preseason and it only goes 4 games in and stops, and I can do no more from there.

I think my XBox decided I should not play Madden so much. :o

5th in NCAA?  Either I need to play less, or you need to play more.  Or maybe it's because you have a job and I don't.

I'm in like season 9 or 10 in one of my dynasties and season 3 of another.  Syracuse Orangmen have won something like 105 or 110 straight games in my first dynasty, and I had this QB that threw for like 11,500 yards in his 4 years.  He was pretty good.

And then I got into my 13th season of Madden for 04(I think I'm the one who needs to play less), but it decided to stop on me, because the regular season thinks it is the preseason and it only goes 4 games in and stops, and I can do no more from there.

I think my XBox decided I should not play Madden so much.  :o

I think that was the funniest post I've read in a while... not picking on you... but It just made me laugh..

I think that was the funniest post I've read in a while... not picking on you... but It just made me laugh..

Oh it doesn't bother me.

I love video games. I'm not afraid to admit it. It may sound a little nerdy or geeky, but I do. Not sure what I'd do without them. I'd probably have to read or something like that! :D

Oh and i want to add one more thing.  How about being able to adjust how long the AI games are in your franchise? I'm sick of always having lower stats because i play 5 min. quarters.

with one of my teams i had my QB and RB near the top of the categories and a few defensive stats also i guess it just depends on how fast you can score and move the ball also with how balanced your offense is

with one of my teams i had my QB and RB near the top of the categories and a few defensive stats also i guess it just depends on how fast you can score and move the ball also with how balanced your offense is

I run alot of screen passes and button hooks, and then I mix it up with the occasional bomb. I find it to be the most effective, unless the opposing team is running the 3-4. I can't run screen plays when linebackers are swarming everywhere.

In my franchise, Grossman is in his 3rd year, and is at 92. He won MVP and Rookie of the year. Sweet.

In my 3rd year of my bears franchise i beat the chargers in the Superbowl, Grossman leading the way, i think he was like an 88 or something

Oh and with a drafted half back in my Madden franchise, I ran for like 3500 yards in one season, and I had something like 900 yards rushing with him against New England(I was the Bills obviously and he just torched that 3-4 defense). I also scored somewhere around 170 points against New England combined in the two games I played them that season.

Maybe that's why that franchise died, because I scored too damn many points. I had to of scored over 1000 points, and I only allowed like 250 or so.

Oh and with a drafted half back in my Madden franchise, I ran for like 3500 yards in one season, and I had something like 900 yards rushing with him against New England(I was the Bills obviously and he just torched that 3-4 defense).  I also scored somewhere around 170 points against New England combined in the two games I played them that season. 

Maybe that's why that franchise died, because I scored too damn many points.  I had to of scored over 1000 points, and I only allowed like 250 or so.

there are reasons they have a setting besides r00kie

In my franchise, Grossman is in his 3rd year, and is at 92. He won MVP and Rookie of the year. Sweet.

ohhh man, your franshise doesnt vompare to mine :D

as the bears I got leftwich in year 2, and got many good playrs in the draft:

michea turner, Kellen Winslow, roscoe parrish, chris gamble... got two year four before i decided that because i couldt make the supebowl that i would rebuild another team. I moved to oakland. Big mistake. Havent played that franchise in a while.