NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those f***ing Spartans are a bunch of f***ing chokes. I knew they were chokes, knew they sucked against good teams, but let myself believe they would finally win a big game. What a f***ing idiot I feel like. I had them beating Gonzaga. I was 50-50 on this game, I picked MSU because I felt they had a better shot against Gonzaga. I hate Gonzaga because they are overrated. Of course I pick MSU to spite Gonzaga in a way and f*** myself. I swear if MSU played Northwestern and put Duke jerseys on all of em NU would beat em by 20 because MSU would be intimidated and choke. MSU is the biggest bunch of headcases.

Yeah, can anyone tell I was just a tad pissed. They seriously are a bunch of chokers.

Nobody posted that DePaul won in double OT? I guess there are no DePaul fans up this late. That was a very boring game, especially for a double OT game. I was impressed by Drake Diener though. He played awesome in the C-USA toureny, and stepped up again today. I wish Illinois had a player that was as confident as he is at the line.

Go Illini!

Well, I'm 12-4 thus far.

Lost on Florida (had them going to the elite 8)

Lost on Arizona (didn't have them moving past the 2nd though)

Lost on Michigan State (Bastards...but I had the Zags beating them)

Lost on Southern Illinois (Had them going down in the 2nd though) and all along I didn't want to pick them.

Well, I'm 12-4 thus far.

Lost on Southern Illinois (Had them going down in the 2nd though) and all along I didn't want to pick them.

Mich.St.--I had them winning today and losing against Zags

Florida--I thought I picked them to win today but according to Yahoo! I didnt :huh (whew, got lucky there)

Southern Ill.--had them winning today and losing to Stanford

Tied for 1st today :headbang --made some stupid picks for upsets tommorrow so I doubt that will last. :lol:

I came in at 11-5 today. *grumble*

I missed on Charlotte (had them upsetting St. Joe's too)

I missed on Florida ( shoulda known after KY dismantled them)

I missed on Arizona

I missed on SIU (had to pick the Salukis)

I missed on Dayton (the no call at end of reg hurt ... dude got hammered.)

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Well, I'm 12-4 thus far.

Same here, althought for a guy who has no idea bout college B-Ball, I think that's pretty good. :lol:

Nobody posted that DePaul won in double OT?  I guess there are no DePaul fans up this late.  That was a very boring game, especially for a double OT game.  I was impressed by Drake Diener though.  He played awesome in the C-USA toureny, and stepped up again today.  I wish Illinois had a player that was as confident as he is at the line.

Go Illini!

I think everyone went to bed... I know I did ;)