NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! !YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!~!

Emeka f***ing Okafor is the best player in America and he showed it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

Funny how my mood changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i am so happy UConn won. My favorites teams never win, lol.

But i just wanna say, the officiating was absolutely atrocious. Both teams got called left and right for almost nothing. The refs took control of the game and its a shame we were unable to see these two great teams battle at the best of their abilities because of it

i am so happy UConn won. My favorites teams never win, lol.

But i just wanna say, the officiating was absolutely atrocious. Both teams got called left and right for almost nothing. The refs took control of the game and its a shame we were unable to see these two great teams battle at the best of their abilities because of it

I know, its amazing how many horrible calls were made in that game. The first game was officiated great, too bad they couldnt use the same crew for the night game.

Im just happy this isnt an ACC final, I wouldnt be able to watch the game otherwise with no one to pull for.

Damn, that was a hell of a finish.  Okie State comes all the way back and then Georgia Tech makes the buzzer beater.

Cheat, you better of liked that one :)

:notworthy

GOOD games today... I'm glad... All of the last few games have been very good...

-------------------------

Sutton and Kyryrlkyjlsdfsdkjfski got outcoached today. For that more than any other reason they are not in the final.

True story, as hard as it is to believe. Im at this party tonight, sittin there watchin. Five minutes left, Duke up 8, I declare to the 8 or 9 people around me that UConn is winning this game. Why, because Duke has no playmakers. 3 minutes left, who are you giving the ball to, Daniel Ewing? JJ Reddick the worst penetrator ever? Duhon, the poor man's Bobby Hurley?

What happens? Uconn goes on a 12-0 run behind Okafor and Gordon. Those, my friends, are playmakers.

However I will not stand for any ACC trashing. It is still the best conference by far, in all of the land.

True story, as hard as it is to believe.  Im at this party tonight, sittin there watchin.  Five minutes left, Duke up 8, I declare to the 8 or 9 people around me that UConn is winning this game.  Why, because Duke has no playmakers.  3 minutes left, who are you giving the ball to, Daniel Ewing?  JJ Reddick the worst penetrator ever?  Duhon, the poor man's Bobby Hurley?

What happens?  Uconn goes on a 12-0 run behind Okafor and Gordon.  Those, my friends, are playmakers.

However I will not stand for any ACC trashing.  It is still the best conference by far, in all of the land.

When Okafor came back, Duke startin takin jumpers. Big mistake. Gotta say Boone and Anderson played big as well, especially while Okafor was on da bench.

When Okafor came back, Duke startin takin jumpers. Big mistake. Gotta say Boone and Anderson played big as well, especially while Okafor was on da bench.

Rashad Anderson, what more can you say. The guy is a player. He doesn't demand the ball, he just plays his role but he plays it well. When they need a 3 from the corner, he's always there and he always comes through. I'd take him on my team any day.

One thing about tonight, although Okafor got in foul trouble early, Villanueva did a good job of trying to establish a presence down low of his own. He jumped in to block some shots, and the Blue Devils thought twice about taking it strong to the hoop even with Okafor on the bench.

So can UConn pull off the double title run?  Both the mens and womens teams are playing for their respective titles in basketball.

:ph34r: I knew the Men's and Women's titles were going to the same place

Not that anyone cares, but I won a pool for something like the 8th year in a row.... :D

It wasn't one of the soxtalk brackets, but I prefer it that way, there was a "friendly wager" attached to the one that I won...

I had Uconn over GaTech in the final, and even had the Final Score really close (81-75) -- real score was 82-73

Not that anyone cares, but I won a pool for something like the 8th year in a row.... :D

It wasn't one of the soxtalk brackets, but I prefer it that way, there was a "friendly wager" attached to the one that I won...

I had Uconn over GaTech in the final, and even had the Final Score really close (81-75) -- real score was 82-73

Let me guess- you beat yourself? :lol: