Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Which QB would you rather be your QB in a champ. game?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you rather be your QB in a champ. game?

• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady

Brady. Manning has more weapons and a better offense. Plus, before this year, Brady proved on winning this big names, and major comebacks. Manning, before this year, was awful in playoff games. Even though he's on fire now, dosent mean he can stay that way. Definitely Brady.

I vote Brady. He has only lost 12 games in his carrer.

I'm glad Brady makes up a team all his own--must really save the Pats on payroll.

Manning definetly is the better QB. Plus he is complimented by one of the best WR & RB in the game which helps his stock out alot.

for whatever reason brady proves he is a winner...i dont give a damn about his stats or how manning is the perfect QB...just win baby

ill take brady

I was hoping someone would say that.

If I had to take a QB to build a team around, there is absolutely no question I would take Peyton. However, the question is who would you rather have in a championship game. That's simple enough, Tom Brady has never lost a playoff game, Peyton Manning is 2-3 in the playoffs.

I'll take Brady, thank you very much.

Brady. Manning has more weapons and a better offense. Plus, before this year, Brady proved on winning this big names, and major comebacks. Manning, before this year, was awful in playoff games. Even though he's on fire now, dosent mean he can stay that way. Definitely Brady.

:headbang :usa :cheers :snr :notworthy :bringit :P :D :) :lol: