Favorite Drink

danman31

Hmmm.....usually changes about every 2 months...but right now its still Sprite Remix and Pepsi/Coke Vanilla.

Its odd, I can't drink a regular Pepsi or Coke to save my life, but I can go through Vanilla like nobodys business. When Vanilla Coke came out, I swear I went through about 8 cans a day.

melted snow

Yellow or white?

Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Sunkist, Vanilla Pepsi/Coke, Cherry Pepsi/Coke, any kinds of Gatorade or Powerade(except the purple Powerade...not really a fan of that)...hell, about anything that isn't diet or tea(and about that tea, I like most raspberry teas)

Alcoholic - Vodka, Bacardi, Mike's Icecold Lemonade, Gikila (sp?), etc..

Non-Alcoholic -Coke (reg., blue, cherry, or vanilla), Mountian Dew (Red or Green), Gatorade (any color), Sprite (remix too), Cool Ice tea (or Brisk Ice tea), Apple Juice, Sunkist (orange or grape).

Alcoholic - Vodka, Bacardi, Mike's Icecold Lemonade, Gikila (sp?), etc..

Non-Alcoholic -Coke (reg., blue, cherry, or vanilla), Mountian Dew (Red or Green), Gatorade (any color), Sprite (remix too), Cool Ice tea (or Brisk Ice tea), Apple Juice, Sunkist (orange or grape).

You are in HS and should be ashamed of yourself... There's no reason to be drinkin in HS. There are plenty of much more exciting things to be doing, like holding up the wall at the homecoming dance, or debating which movie is better, Charlies Angels 1 or 2.

You are in HS and should be ashamed of yourself... There's no reason to be drinkin in HS.  There are plenty of much more exciting things to be doing, like holding up the wall at the homecoming dance, or debating which movie is better, Charlies Angels 1 or 2.

Hey I'm going to be a bum on the streets anyway. What's a few drinks gonna do to ya. Plus, I only got three more years till I'm legal. :)