Introduce my self!

munkey51

I was readin the post on sox86 just singin up and sayin high to everyone, and then realized im an ass, cause i didnt even introduce my self or anything! well, anyways im out in the west suburbs, always been a sox fan always will be! My name is due to my favorite animal, just spelled kinda different(dont really know why!?!). I just wanted to say that i signed up about i think like 3-5 days ago because you guys always have a post on the games, and i want to say thanks a lot for that, i sit at work bored as hell, untill i found you guys, THANKS :headbang ! Ill be here often now so figured id introduce my self to yall veterans!!

GO SOX!! :cheers

Yeah, that would be awesome Da-SOX86! thanks! and just put whoever in it as long as its chicago! experiment with it maybe, try somthin new, i really dont care i just thought they were pretty cool. oh yea and im only here for like 3 hours a day and only some days, thats why im not to familiar with things.

Yeah, that would be awesome Da-SOX86! thanks! and just put whoever in it as long as its chicago!  experiment with it maybe, try somthin new, i really dont care i just thought they were pretty cool.  oh yea and im only here for like 3 hours a day and only some days, thats why im not to familiar with things.

ok ill make you one. i should be done by later tonight

Thanks SOX86! but uh im gonna be outta here in about 20 mins, ill be back around 4 pm central TOMARRO (my bad)tell about 7pm cause i got work then. so i dont know how you wanna do this but just let me know when ever! if you need it my email is amp4eva@hotmail.com

Welcome to our little Sox corner of America Munkey!!!  :cheers  :cheers

Don't ask me to make a sig for you, though!! You can tell I have no sig skills-o-rama!!

C'mon Capn12, u r bein a bit harsh on urself I think. That Roger Cedeno siggy was a classic. :lol: