Opening day gathering

Steff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, are you working on another movie Cali?

Naw, my Mom is working on "Ocean's Twelve" and I decided to tag along. It's a good opprotunity to see my friends family and of course, the Sox.

For those that are going, there will be a group of us in lot E near the Princeton entrance. Nothing fancy. Just drinkin a few beers and havin some fun before the game.

Steff,

What time do you get started? I park in Lot B as my passes are for A, B and C. Any way I will park and Walk over. I have the company seats that day as I am taking clients. Not as good as my own seats, but free. Sold mine so i made out on this one. I can drop over for a quick drink and then I will need to meet my client.

Steff,

What time do you get started? I park in Lot B as my passes are for A, B and C. Any way I will park and Walk over. I have the company seats that day as I am taking clients. Not as good as my own seats, but free. Sold mine so i made out on this one. I can drop over for a quick drink and then I will need to meet my client.

Our passes are for A, B, & C also (full season or location of seats..???) but we're just going in E anyway. Not sure what time yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do, but I assume we'll be there by 11 at the latest.

Extended forecast in the Sun-Times says it's going to be 51 and partly sunny.  Here's to that! :cheers

weather.com has this:

Cloudy 44°/28°

I hope the Sun Times is right. At least they took the snow out of the forecast. :headbang

Our passes are for A, B, & C also (full season or location of seats..???) but we're just going in E anyway. Not sure what time yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do, but I assume we'll be there by 11 at the latest.

11:00???????? sheesh a few beers and you'll be goin in for the game....

I'll be there hopefully by 9. If the weather is good...we'll be tailgating if it's bad..shinniks(or however ya spell it)

:cheers :bringit :cheers

I'll be there hopefully by 9.  If the weather is good...we'll be tailgating if it's bad..shinniks(or however ya spell it)

:cheers  :bringit  :cheers

I'll be there at 9:00 as well! :drink :cheers

I'll be there hopefully by 9.  If the weather is good...we'll be tailgating if it's bad..shinniks(or however ya spell it)

:cheers  :bringit  :cheers

Well.. if you'll be there that early then we'll try to get there earlier.

Oh, like we couldn't have fun without Steff, huh?  :lol:

That's not it at all. I just really have no reason to be there early like in the past since I'm not organizing anything big. We may even just park in B and walk over to be honest. It may just be easier.