Indians trading Milton Bradley

aboz56

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bradley is one of the more productive centerfielders in the game. He also had vowed to have an improved attitude and had been perfect this spring until that incident.

If the Indians are just dumping him, then I can't pass up on a guy of his nature. The guy can flat rake the ball. Don't ask me where you'd play him though, cause I like Rowand. Of course Bradley in the two hole would be awesome.

If the Sox could get Bradley, I'd swing Thomas to a part time 1st baseman and let the 4 outfielders (Rowand, Maggs, Bradley and Lee) all get ocassional games at DH with Gload playing a little first and swap Konerko for Perez (I think it could happen).

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mets took a shot at him.  That way, they could move Cameron to RF, save themselves a 100 million contract with Beltran, & would still be able to hang on to Kazmir.

Just a thought.

I'm curious as to why the Mets would rather have Bradley in center than Cameron. Could you please explain your logic?

I'm curious as to why the Mets would rather have Bradley in center than Cameron.  Could you please explain your logic?

It's not as much as they would prefer Bradley in center, but more that he would probably cover more ground than Cameron. Honestly, either could play center and the other would be fine in right. I also thought the Mets might prefer to have Cameron and his strong throwing arm in RF. That's my logic, at least.

Is MB a right handed or left handed hitter?

We could use a lefty bat off the bench.

:headshake

What for??? We already got Lefty bats off the Bench in Gload and Timo. No need for a cancer on this team

Is MB a right handed or left handed hitter?

We could use a lefty bat off the bench.

Are you kidding me, Bradley would start over Rowand, no questions asked. This guy almost made the all-star team.

They also hav Coco Crisp and Grady Sizemore to take ova in CF. I can see a Joel Hanharran plus another prospect for Milton Bradley trade. Also think Arizona mite hav sum interest in him, since Steve Finley's on his last legs.

While I usaully dont, I agree 100% with Josh on this one. :lol:

This team has been hitting the s*** out the ball during ST, no need to bring a new, big name guy, who is also known as a cancer around the league. Dont screw around with something that is broken.

Ya never agree with me.... :D

Are you kidding me, Bradley would start over Rowand, no questions asked.  This guy almost made the all-star team.

Would rather have Rowands Hustle and Hard Play. Bradley has walked out flyballs before. I remember a game against the Sox where DJ Hit a flyball to center and Bradley Missed the ball and just walked. Brian Anderson was pitching for the Tribe

Would rather have Rowands Hustle and Hard Play. Bradley has walked out flyballs before. I remember a game against the Sox where DJ Hit a flyball to center and Bradley Missed the ball and just walked. Brian Anderson was pitching for the Tribe

Milton Bradley is a better baseball player than Aaron Rowand.