Facts are FACTS

thecubster

Since divisional play began, the Cubs have been in the post season playoffs 4 times....the Sox 3

The Sox have not won a post season series since 1917

The Cubs won one last year.

The Cubs have won 10 pennants since 1900

The Sox have won 5

They both have won only 2 world series (The Sox having the dubious distinction of being the only team to ever throw one).

The Cubs all time record is 9667-9130 for a .515%

The Sox all time record is 8028-7878 for a .505%.

Sure seems to me the Cubs history may not be one of many championships,

but it CERTAINLY is MUCH better than the Sox.

So please, PLEASE have some idea what you are talking about before spewing your ignorant garbage out there for others to waste their time reading.

If you don't know what you are talking about, please keep your pie hole shut.

all stats verified by www.baseball-reference.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since divisional play began, the Cubs have been in the post season playoffs 4 times....the Sox 3

The Sox have not won a post season series since 1917

The Cubs won one last year.

The Cubs have won 10 pennants since 1900

The Sox have won 5

They both have won only 2 world series (The Sox having the dubious distinction of being the only team to ever throw one).

The Cubs all time record is 9667-9130 for a .515%

The Sox all time record is 8028-7878 for a .505%.

Sure seems to me the Cubs history may not be one of many championships,

but it CERTAINLY is MUCH better than the Sox.

So please, PLEASE have some idea what you are talking about before spewing your ignorant garbage out there for others to waste their time reading.

If you don't know what you are talking about, please keep your pie hole shut.

all stats verified by www.baseball-reference.com

Take your Cub-loving ass to a different website; we don't need you here!

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

well s***

you beat me by seconds to the banning place

I wanted to ban the dumb f***....  :angry:

But I congratulate you on your amazing speed!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :fthecubs

Hey, when you got, it... you got it. :lol:

Banning Cub trolls is one of the perks of the job. :)

and the number one reason Soxtalk.com is by far the best Sox message board

Thx to all the Mods and Admins that keeps this site free of senseless Cubdumb drivel. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I love your avatar! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Where did you get that?

We should have kept him around a little while longer, to abuse his dumbass, then booted him!

sorry, as ss2k4 said, bannig their troll asses is the one perk you get here - I still can't get over how ss2k4 got to him before I did -

So you're living off stats that were from the late 1800's and early 1900's. I'll admit the Cubs were the stuff WAY back in the day, but they haven't been much since our lifetime. Since the scrubs last appearance in the World Series in 1945, they have had only 14, FOURTEEN!!!!!, winning seasons. The Sox have had 32. The scrubs haven't had back to back winning seasons since 1971-1972. The Cubs have had 2 winning seasons in the 2000's. The Sox have had 3 and a .500 season. The Cubs had 2 winning seasons in the 1990's. The Sox had 7 to go along with back-to-back division titles. The Cubs had 2 winning seasons in the 1980's. The Sox had 4. I was born in 1983, so I could care less for the records before my time. I'm guessing by the way you act on these boards you were born sometime in the 90's. Let's look at the records since the Sox came in the league in 1901. Since the Sox came in to the League in 1901, their overall record is 8028-7876 with a winning percentage of .50478. The scrubs record from 1901 is 8046-7896 with a percentage of .50472. Since you have decided to include stats from a such a long time ago, I'll ask you these questions: Who is the last Chicago team to win a world series? Who is the last Chicago team to win the pennant in their league? Don't forget the Sox hold the all-time series against the Cubs in the regular season 20-16. Here's my source: www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=3&id=2230

This was a response from Tootiredprior on WhiteSox.com. some valid points

You guys rock!!! :headbang

That's what I'm talking about! Trolls can barely see the light of day before they get crushed under the good ship BANNED!

If the Bears MB had a mod like this board does, they wouldn't have had half the problems.

Way to handle your business, mods! Keep up the good work!