Buried in E-Mails

Texsox

How many emails do you recieve each day?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many emails do you recieve each day?

• 1-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-40
    • 41-60
    • 61-100
    • 100+

I easily get 250+ a day work and home

and I have gotten so sick of the spam and the virus s*** -

if one of you techno hotshots wants to get rich, invent a way that the receiver of spam can send an email to the sender of spam and destroy the spammer's computer, server, and sex life and you will make $1,000,000s

I easily get 250+ a day work and home

and I have gotten so sick of the spam and the virus s*** -

if one of you techno hotshots wants to get rich, invent a way that the receiver of spam can send an email to the sender of spam and destroy the spammer's computer, server, and sex life and you will make $1,000,000s

If I am absolutly forced to give an email address at some sites I will give one that goes to a web based freebie email box. It usually stops a lot of the spam from my in box.

When I had my own domain, I would just set the addy so it would give me a clue where the junk was coming from. For example, I probably used soxtalk@borderstarsales.com when I first logged in here. I had anything@ service with that domain so if I received any spam (I didn't) addressed to soxtalk, I knew they were selling the list (they are not)

If the spam email gives a customer service email, I register that email address and the return address for the spam to everything I can think of. Newsgroups, the web page being promoted, etc. That way, the customer service gets tons of emails back. :D