The OFFICIAL bitch and moan about how much the sox

AssHatSoxFan

i might as well get some posts in here now before it starts but i must say that i usually do not frequent threads like this because some people like to b**** A LOT but thats why its here so those that do get it out here with no personal attacks please

oh and always :fthecubs

When your puppy s***s on the rug you scold the puppy and hope they never do it again. Can't really make an analogy to our club, but if sox lose Wed. and sleepwalk through NY then there will be some empty seats at the Cell. That should teach them to never blow a late lead again!

Jaysus, if I wanted to hear this much b****ing I would go to a Cubs board. It's the first game of the ever-loving season! Pessimism is not the new black--so KNOCK IT OFF! You'd think by all of the carrying on by some people (not this thread so much) that for our next game we would be introduced by the 4 horsemen of the apocoplyse.

Okay, just needed to get that out of my system.

I think the basic problem with the bullpen is that they have the wrong order for bringing guys in.

Koch should have never been promised the closer role.

Did anyone else see the "97s" & "98s" on the gun when Pollitte was pitching?

I hasten to say that if he had only pitched one inning... the ninth.. that this game would have been different.

I mean, was Buerhle that done that he deserved to be pulled in the 7th?

there were some problems with Ozzie today. First, MB was pulled too early. Secondly, after pitching over an inning already, why leave Politte out there?

Then there was that dam ump on the Lopez at bat. I went to go eat after the 8th, came back an hour later and to my utter disbelief it was 9-7. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting

this was a real tough loss..we can't blow a 7-3 lead like that, especially when we are playing games within the division...i think ozzie did a decent job managing the game...leaving marte in was a good choice considering that he has dominated the last few years..

I think the basic problem with the bullpen is that they have the wrong order for bringing guys in.

Koch should have never been promised the closer role.

Did anyone else see the "97s" & "98s" on the gun when Pollitte was pitching?

I hasten to say that if he had only pitched one inning... the ninth.. that this game would have been different.

I mean, was Buerhle that done that he deserved to be pulled in the 7th?

It is the first game of the season. You don't want to go all Dusty Baker on your young pitchers and fry their arms. Besides you have got be able to go to your pen with a 5 run lead :bang

Didn't we want sit on the edge of your seat excitment!? Wow, wasn't that an exciting game. We now know that no game is over until the last out. Thank you Oz and the bullpen for making what should have been a boring, uneventful 9th inning so gosh darn emotionally charged.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to my superb ability to search for old threads, I came upon this at the request of greg775:

You are right, there should be a b****ing thread.

Unless there is a pattern of a guy sucking, it's pretty simple

minded to just say a guy sucks or get rid of a guy or he sucks.

Here it is, the thread for all to release anger towards the Sox.

:bringit

THERE lets get this over with now

no more b****, dips***, passionless and anything else thread

i made this so people will shut up and be happy

honestly those threads don't bother me at all. i don't understand why people take them so personally.

baseball is pretty simple, when you succeed you are cheered, when you fail you are booed. does it really matter either way? the bottom line is we all want the sox to win and the players are the ones that do the winning and losing. if players want to be cheered when they succeed than the flip side is they are going to be called out when they do not perform. that is just the way it works.

so someone posts cotts sucks or valentin sucks or koch sucks, it's usually just a post out of frustration when they fail. why get into a whole fifty post thread about

it?

when it comes down to it it's not as if we are even talking about real people , we're talking about performers, like actors . and it's a critique of their performance.

i honestly don't see the big hub bub.

honestly those threads don't bother me at all. i don't understand why people take them so personally.

baseball is pretty simple, when you succeed you are cheered, when you fail you are booed. does it really matter either way? the bottom line is we all want the sox to win and the players are the ones that do the winning and losing. if players want to be cheered when they succeed than the flip side is they are going to be called out when they do not perform. that is just the way it works.

so someone posts cotts sucks or valentin sucks or koch sucks, it's usually just a post out of frustration when they fail. why get into a whole fifty post thread about

it?

when it comes down to it it's not as if we are even talking about real people , we're talking about performers, like actors . and it's a critique of their performance.

i honestly don't see the big hub bub.

This bothers me. I hate that old thread, it shows all the hatred and how stupid it was. God almighty. Just let it go.