ok so im new here...

L.U.C.K.Y.

lets get to know each other....im from springfield, IL.

welcome to soxtalk! :cheers :cheers :cheers

this is the sox talk part of sox talk - the getting to know each other stuff takes place in sex lies and politics

so better to talk here about how you came to be a sox fan or something, just a suggestion

and again welcome! :cheers

I became a sox fan when one day driving down addison and clark i accidentally ran over a cub fan. The cop asked what i was thinking, the only thing i could think of was, "Im a sox fan". A couple days later it was named a Crime of Passion. I was off the hook. Since then ive been a south-side regular.

I became a sox fan when one day driving down addison and clark i accidentally ran over a cub fan.  The cop asked what i was thinking, the only thing i could think of was, "Im a sox fan".  A couple days later it was named a Crime of Passion.  I was off the hook.  Since then ive been a south-side regular.

was the car ok? hate to see a good car damaged by running over about to be road kill.

was the car ok? hate to see a good car damaged by running over about to be road kill.

That was the first thing I was thinking too.

I swear!

Oh, and I became a Sox fan by playing darts. I set up a dart board with all 28 teams(this was pre-1998, ala "the good ole days"), and I threw a dart, and it landed on the Sox.

They say Cubs fans are born,

Sox fans are Made.

My dad took me to my first game at 2 months. 1981 vs the orioles.

The sox lost, and I cried all night. I was hooked from the start.

Almost 2000 games later, here I am at god's gift to White Sox Fans.

I am in Lawrence,KS(Royal land which f***in sucks) I am graduating school, but cannot come home to Chitown, because I cannot find a job.

Welcome to Soxtalk.

Hmm well i remember that it was in old comiskey and george bell hit a homer  to win it.

Can't be in Old Comiskey and George Bell was on the Team. If it was in 1992 Bell was on the team, But old Comiskey was already rubble.

the game i can find was July 3rd 1992 and bell singled in Tim Raines with the Winner in the Tenth. Bell hit an Earlier Homer.

It was Hough vs. Viola

Can't be in Old Comiskey and George Bell was on the Team. If it was in 1992 Bell was on the team, But old Comiskey was already rubble.

the game i can find was July 3rd 1992 and bell singled in Tim Raines with the Winner in the Tenth. Bell hit an Earlier Homer.

It was Hough vs. Viola

Hey Flippedout! Don't ya just hate it when someone uses stats and facts and completely blows away your "memories"? Over the years, your mind warps and/or alters what you thought you saw. It happens to me all the time.

Welcome to Soxtalk. Also a welcome to L.U.C.K.Y.

Hey Flippedout!  Don't ya just hate it when someone uses stats and facts and completely blows away your "memories"?  Over the years, your mind warps and/or alters what you thought you saw.  It happens to me all the time.

Welcome to Soxtalk.  Also a welcome to L.U.C.K.Y.

God thanks a lot just trying to help him out..SHEEESH! ;)

I'm in Bolingbrook, which is a SW suburb of Chicago....But not for much longer, as I am most likely going to be relocating to a place of my own within the next four to five months...Perhaps actually IN Chicago if I teach in the Chicago Public Schools.

And I became a Sox fan the day after Frank Thomas made his major league debut...And will never look back.

It was Hough vs. Viola

Hey well thanks for bringing that up! I remember somethin with Tim Raines in that game, i was too short to see over the standing ovation so i didnt know what the heck was goin on. Alll i remember was George Bells name flashing on the scoreboard and tons of fireworks. I was a baby when i saw Michael Jackson in old comiskey for his Victory Tour.