Your Major League RBI leader.

Bighurt52235

Mags on pace for 324 RBIs, and about 95 homers! :headbang  :headbang

That is just stunning...WHAT IF he doesn't see any cold spells during the entire season!!! Maggs is gonna be an MVP candidate this year (perhaps Gold Glove as well), and he's gonna win the award...I like that he's hitting in front of Frank too, cuz Maggs is more of a hitter...I think switching Frank and Maggs around is going to spell nothing but doom for the opposition during the entire season!

BTW, love the sig!

50/200 would get him the MVP award! Sheesh! He'd be more valuable than the Yankees whole team! :headbang :headbang

I want Maggs to succeed, become the next HUGE thing, like A-rod, the absolute BEST in baseball. I want Maggs to be what is thought of when baseball is mentioned. Can you imagine the PR? Magglio has the potential to do this. Do any of you believe Maggs isn't done amazing us? That he hasn't even tapped into his full potential yet??

It would certainly be amazing. I'd hope that if he does win the MVP, then we re-sign his ass at whatever costs (even a-rod money), don't let the two banks in New England greedily snatch him up. If Maggs won MVP, then Sosa is nothing in this town anymore. Out of towners would want to see the MVP. Magglio. Hit 50 dingers Maggs, Drive in 140 Maggs. Hit .350 Maggs. I know you can do it.

I agree with what all you guys r sayin. But there's also a "negative" side to Maggs havin an mvp season. All that's gonna do is raise his stock. Lets say we were able to cough up the 14 million. I guarantee the Yankees, O's, or maybe even the Dodgers will try and top that. But oh well..Here's to an mvp season for Maggs :cheers