Whoa

Heads22

I can't blame you man....I'm obsessed with this site. I really feel like I've become more of a better Sox fan by involving myself here. I don't see that many ChiSox fans being in NE Indiana, it's great being able to come to a place like this and talk intelligent Chisox baseball and anything about the real world or any other general stuff with knowledgeable fans.

To all the mods, admins, and posters of this site.... :cheers

I can't blame you man....I'm obsessed with this site.  I really feel like I've become more of a better Sox fan by involving myself here.  I don't see that many ChiSox fans being in NE Indiana, it's great being able to come to a place like this and talk intelligent Chisox baseball and anything about the real world or any other general stuff with knowledgeable fans.

I don't see that many Sox Fans bein in Australia either. ;) :lol:

I can't blame you man....I'm obsessed with this site.  I really feel like I've become more of a better Sox fan by involving myself here.  I don't see that many ChiSox fans being in NE Indiana, it's great being able to come to a place like this and talk intelligent Chisox baseball and anything about the real world or any other general stuff with knowledgeable fans.

Everything he said. I love watching games live while on soxtalk.

This is a fun website and I would love to do as much as I can to make it even better.

Mods need any help from Shuf, contact me.

I'm definitely obsessed. Already have over 1,500 in less than 3 months. I even go on at school in class (probably failing the class too lol) but I love soxtalk.

2 words.....

.....POST WHORE :headbang

my post count has gone up way too much since the season started, I'm so damn addicted to this site, it's one of the few websites I actually go to, :headbang THANK YOU FOR GIVING US AN ALTERNATIVE TO whitesox.com

You don't seen many Sox fans in Indiana.

I don't see many PEOPLE in North Dakota

LMAO, nah, just messing. I see some now and then.

And also, that's exactly how I feel too. Usually, if you are a fan of baseball up here, it is the Twins, Yanks, or Cubs(and to me, all these people are dumbasses, atleast when it comes to baseball). Last year, during the NLCS, I think I was the only person in the bowling alley I was at that was rooting against the Cubs. Great fun. :headbang

You don't seen many Sox fans in Indiana.

I don't see many PEOPLE in North Dakota

LMAO, nah, just messing.  I see some now and then. 

And also, that's exactly how I feel too.  Usually, if you are a fan of baseball up here, it is the Twins, Yanks, or Cubs(and to me, all these people are dumbasses, atleast when it comes to baseball).  Last year, during the NLCS, I think I was the only person in the bowling alley I was at that was rooting against the Cubs.  Great fun.  :headbang

Just wondering, how did you become a Sox fan in North Dakota? Did you used to live in Chicago or something?