Official Opening Day Meetup Thread

Cerbaho-WG

I know a lot of posters from SoxTalk will be at the game tomorrow, so I think this would be the perfect opportunity to meet up with some of you guys.

Here's what I've got planned:

Meet up at the BOTTOM OF THE FAN DECK (where the concession stand is, facing away from the field) at the end of the 4th/Top of the 5th. Once we get a few people we head on up to the Fan Deck and chat it up.

What YOU NEED TO DO IN THIS HERE THREAD!:

Where are you sitting?

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Bringing anyone with you?

--

Time to answer the q's:

I'm sitting in Section 107, Row 27, Seats 17 and 18

I'm wearing my authentic Home signed Joe Crede jersey, Sox hat with my shades on the bill. I'm 6'2 and shouldn't be too hard to spot.

I'll be alone (oooo!!!)

--

So come on people, let's get together and watch a hell of a game tomorrow! Also, if you see me, call me by my name. It's Mike, but if you call me Doyle you'll get my attention much better. So if you see me, call me Doyle :)

If you have any questions IM myself (CerbahoWG) or DGSmUsTaNgBoY79 for info.

Im sitting in SECTION 127, seats 1, 2, 3, and 4. My buddies from my HS will be in those seats with me. I will be wearing a ROAD - GRAY, JOE BORCHARD 25 Sox Jersey. I'm basically a kid, I'm only sixteen, and I'm only about 5 feet 7 inches.

Hollar at me if you see me, I should have my Spring Training Sox cap on. Hope to see a couple of you tommorow!

Wooh! 13 and a half hours away!!! :headbang :headbang

I'll be sitting on my ASS in section MY APARTMENT.

I will be wearing SOILED boxers and maybe my Joe Crede HOME WHITE jersey if I take a shower first.  I'm 5'9", 21 yrs. old and single.

I will be drinking BEER if the fridge is not empty.

GO WHITE SOX  :cheers

you are lucky fool i get to watch some then get to work on piezoelectricity :puke

so :fyou school

but i will be wearing my ALL STAR CY LOAIZA JERSEY

I'll be sitting on my ASS in section MY APARTMENT.

I will be wearing SOILED boxers and maybe my Joe Crede HOME WHITE jersey if I take a shower first.  I'm 5'9", 21 yrs. old and single.

I will be drinking BEER if the fridge is not empty.

GO WHITE SOX  :cheers

Will Alizee be on the couch next to you?? :lol: :notworthy

you are lucky fool i get to watch some then get to work on piezoelectricity :puke

I used to work with piezo disks - those things are a blast...literally and figuratively.

I will be at work in my burgundy sweater, khaki pants and my spring sox jacket next to me. :headbang

I used to work with piezo disks - those things are a blast...literally and figuratively.

I will be at work in my burgundy sweater, khaki pants and my spring sox jacket next to me. :headbang

you can do my presentation then for my electronic properties class... so glad im not going into electronics