Game Thread-Tuesday April 20th vs Yankmees

Be Good

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the walk Shingo pitched well. He kept the ball low. He k'd A-Rod and broke Giambi's bat. I really think he will get there. He just needs a slight bit more control (though I don't know how you can control a pitch that moves THAT much). Once he gets his s*** straight he will be amazing.

And it is, good call here Ozwaldo Guillen..

Agreed. Shingo doesn't seem to know how he should approach lefties, he tries to go down and in on them, and it seems like lefties can easily just tee off against him.

Adkins and Shingo did pretty solid out there. Now it's time for you, Cotts - show them that you deserve a spot in this rotation. Two big outs are needed here. Keep the ball down, and good luck.

Despite the walk Shingo pitched well. He kept the ball low. He k'd A-Rod and broke Giambi's bat. I really think he will get there. He just needs a slight bit more control (though I don't know how you can control a pitch that moves THAT much). Once he gets his s*** straight he will be amazing.

I agree. The only bad AB was trying to find the strike zone against Sheff.