Sunday 4/25 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game with my wife and my aunt. The first half of the game sucked bcoz the sox couldnt even get even with the Rays. But Paulie's and Uribe's HR brought the life back to the fans. Also on the bottom of the 9th, the sun shines and it seemed like hope has arrived. Then you guys know what happened, the SOX won with a walk. Nice job!

I was at the game!!!!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I've never been at a game that ended on a walk.

Sox are 3-0 this year in games I've been to

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

yea i was there too, the atmosphere there at the end of the game was amazing...GO SOX!!!!!!!

by the way, i'm 1-0 :headbang

Sweet, Sox 2-0 with me in attendence!

Well, it was awesome. I got to the game, and me and my mom were about to buy tix, and this older lady comes up to us. She's like, "Are you guys buying tickets here? Well, I'm a season ticket holder, and I have two extra seats. Since they don't want you (The Sox) to scalp them, I was looking for people to give them to." My mom offered her money but she wouldn't take it.

So we go in, and find our seats. The seats end up being just to the left of home plate, on the Sox side of the field, 17 rows up in the 100 level. It was great, I had an awesome time. What a finish! Awesome!

Uribe has made JV not needed or wanted for his 5Mil of wasted money.

Disagree big time. Our hitting starts hurting the minute he goes on DL. More to it than anyone knows, 2000 was last year he was in 2-hole and lineup seemed to be more confident cause of it. Now this year, after we pulled him as SS and 2nd hitter in lineup for last 2 years, we start out with nice hitting and confidence and why?, he is back in that spot. Believe it or not. Plus we are better with Uribe as 2B and backup SS.

i was at the game too! (i'm 1-1 the loss was the yanees loss) it was a huge win for us! Fans should come out for the cleveland series. if they don't it's kinda sad. their should bee 21,000 at least. if its nice.

i might go to the game wed. if i can get outa work. i get outa school at 11 so im thinnkin mayb me and a couple of friends could head down there and see the sox win

LMAO....I stopped watching after the triple by TB to make it 5-2; I was in the chat w/ Aboz, Yahtzee, Bob, Playa, and SFF, and I ended up giving up lol....

I was just about to leave the house to run an errand, and decided to see if the game was still on, and I caught it from Joe Crede's AB to make the 2nd out in the 9th until the end. I couldn't believe it; I was so damn happy. This team really proved me wrong today; I gave up on them after how terribly this game was played in the early innings of the game. The Chisox simply own! Nice job boys! :headbang

i was at the game too! (i'm 1-1 the loss was the yanees loss) it was a huge win for us! Fans should come out for the cleveland series. if they don't it's kinda sad. there should bee 21,000 at least. if its nice.

My only chance to get out to the park this homestand will be next Sunday. I have a baseball game Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and two Saturday. It will be my first game all year because of the afore mentioned. Hopefully we'll be going for the sweep. :headbang

A good win this is definitely...This team is showing a lot of character and are going to murder Minnesota when they play them! This is only the start to a season we are never going to forget. That type that you tell your grandchildren about. This is a special group of guys who work together as a team, are winning contageously, and are loving being together as well as enjoy playing for Ozzie. Ozzie definitely was that missing piece. He is bringing this together, believing in themselves.

I had to leave my car after the 7th inning, with us down 3-2, because I had to go to work. I was kinda down, and then I overheard some guy wearing a Sox cap talk about the game. I asked him what the score was, and he told me, which brightened up the rest of my shift!

Looking forward to watching on Tuesday on WCIU.