5/6 games

MnSoxFan

Charlotte down 9-0 after four. Danny Wright started. B-Ham up 7-0. I think Munoz is starting. Kanny tied 9-9 in the 8th.

Wow, I think Wright's goin to be down there for a while yet. :o

Charlotte down 9-0 after four. Danny Wright started. B-Ham up 7-0. I think Munoz is starting. Kanny tied 9-9 in the 8th.

Flat out embarassing...Keep him in Charlotte...For good.

Hey! Chris Young went a whole game without striking out! Way to go! It's good to see Gray hitting well in Kanny. I really think he can make it. It's too early in my mind to call him a solid major league prospect, but he is getting there.

Ok the dreadful Charlotte game. Reed 0-1 with 2 walks :headbang and a run. Valentin 1-4 with a run and 2 ks, he got a hit! :o Wright pathetic line: 2 IP, 9 ER, 9 hits, 1 K, 4 BBs. :puke David Sanders and Courtney Duncan also sucked. Rich Paz (the 1B) pitched an inning. He struck a guy out and only gave up 1 run on a HR. Sign him up! :lol: Box Score

Ok the dreadful Charlotte game. Reed 0-1 with 2 walks :headbang and a run. Valentin 1-4 with a run and 2 ks, he got a hit! :o Wright pathetic line: 2 IP, 9 ER, 9 hits, 1 K, 4 BBs. :puke David Sanders and Courtney Duncan also sucked. Rich Paz (the 1B) pitched an inning. He struck a guy out and only gave up 1 run on a HR. Sign him up! :lol: Box Score

Hey You also missed reporting a Jose Valentin Error....Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be definitely upgrading defensively when Jose returns to the South Side... :rolleyes: