Fans Gone Wild not exclusive to South Side

Mr. Showtime

I guarantee you, if Frankie Hernandez had been gunned down at 333 W. 35th Street, at least one local sports columnist would have interviewed him before he had hit the pavement.

Gee who could he be refering to? :ph34r:

One scrub fan's comment today was something like. "A friend of mine went to the Sox game last night and said there were 6 fights in the stands and we were being harassed by ignorant ass Sox fans all night. Wait until the papers get ahold of that". Or something like that. WTF?!?!? Let's see... A couple of fights versus killing someone? Hmm....which is worse. Obviously the fighting since it happend on the south side. f***ing MORONS!!!!!

Harrassed for what? People don't just randomly harrass people....now if those idioits were wearing cubs gear than that's what probably did it. I never understood that. If the sox aren't playing the cubs...why come to the cell wearing cubs jersey's and cubs hats....I saw that every single game I went to last year. It's just looking for trouble and then when you get it...you complain about it.

MORONS!!!!

Harrassed for what?  People don't just randomly harrass people....now if those idioits were wearing cubs gear than that's what probably did it.  I never understood that.  If the sox aren't playing the cubs...why come to the cell wearing cubs jersey's and cubs hats....

I've been trying to figure that out myself. I am sure if I showed up at a Cubs game (when the Sox weren't playing them) in my Sox garb, I would be harassed to no end (and I would deserve it). Since I would avoid stepping foot in Wrigley with all my being, this will not be a problem for me. :lol: