How you feel going to the Dome

bo_chi_sox

Say we win tonight and go up there 2 games out.

Where do you see us coming back to the Cell at

Im hoping we come back tied. That would probaly be at best because that would mean we took 3 out of 4

I say we'll split the series & maybe take 3 of 4 if we play really well. There's almost no chance that we're gonna sweep them up there.

The way the Twins are playing right now combined with the way we are playing does not exactly have me feeling good about 4 games in the dome this weekend.

I'm gonna be there for Saturday and Sunday though. They better atleast do something decent.

I believe that means I get to see Cotts and Garland. Sounds good to me.

The way the Twins are playing right now combined with the way we are playing does not exactly have me feeling good about 4 games in the dome this weekend.

No kidding.

To be honest, I absolutely hate it when the Sox have to travel to play the Twinks. That stadium is horrible and there are so many damned hot dogs on that team. With all the injuries and lost players, I swear they made a deal with the devil to be playing as well as they are.

No kidding.

To be honest, I absolutely hate it when the Sox have to travel to play the Twinks.  That stadium is horrible and there are so many damned hot dogs on that team.  With all the injuries and lost players, I swear they made a deal with the devil to be playing as well as they are.

I think as long as we bring all the guys a good pair of roller skates we'll be fine.

My thoughts exactly, even though we arn't doing good, our pitching has improved (excluding the 5th spot.) I have good feelings about Loaiza, Buehrle, and Garland, and I am not saying I don't feel good about Cotts, but he has to prove he can do it first before I say no to him being in the 5th spot or saying he will do great. I just hope we put up a fight because we really need some energy right now, our bats suck. Either way, I hope we kill them!! :headbang

I really hope they win because I am going with Twinkies fans and I live with Twinkies fans. I am not however holding my breath for a sweep. But I hope I see at least 2 wins (going Fri-Sat :D )

I really hope they win because I am going with Twinkies fans and I live with Twinkies fans. I am not however holding my breath for a sweep. But I hope I see at least 2 wins (going Fri-Sat :D )

I also know what it is like to be around Twin fans. My cousins always give me s*** about how they are always finding ways to one up us in the division

My thoughts exactly, even though we arn't doing good, our pitching has improved (excluding the 5th spot.) I have good feelings about Loaiza, Buehrle, and Garland, and I am not saying I don't feel good about Cotts, but he has to prove he can do it first before I say no to him being in the 5th spot or saying he will do great. I just hope we put up a fight because we really need some energy right now, our bats suck. Either way, I hope we kill them!! :headbang

Don't get too overconfident about Loaiza. He has struggled his past couple starts and his velocity has gone down. I think Garland is going to pitch a stellar game (he has good success against the Twins) and If the sox can socre 10+ runs in every start of Buehrles', then I see no problems with him. :) I also think Cotts will pitch a gem. Just watch. ;)

Don't get too overconfident about Loaiza. He has struggled his past couple starts and his velocity has gone down. I think Garland is going to pitch a stellar game (he has good success against the Twins) and If the sox can socre 10+ runs in every start of Buehrles', then I see no problems with him. :) I also think Cotts will pitch a gem. Just watch. ;)

Not exactly, his last start he gave up 3 er in 8 inngings, I say thats good, his start before that was the shaky one where he gave up 5 runs in 8 innings. The reason I am confident in Loaiza is because he knows what his problems are and I don't think he will let them stay that way. Plus he did well against the Twins his last start, I believe he can give us some good innings and a chance to win.

Oh I know Cotts will do well, but you never know, he's starting again and who knows maybe he just is better as a releiver. I feel very bad to compare him to Danny Wrong but he did well out of the pen last season and sucks as a starter, I just hope it isn't the same for Cotts. I will cheer for him for sure though! :headbang

5 runs has been able to do it. He's only gotten one win in the last four decisions, but he left with a win that Marte blew seemingly every time.

I just hope none of our outfielders lose the ball in the dome ceiling. I'm *hoping* for nothing short of 3 of 4 here. We've gotta show them who's boss here! No settling for anything less.

Loaiza's gotta pitch lights-out to set the tone. Tomorrow and Friday, our starters must give the pen as much rest as possible, because we know Cotts will have a short leash around his neck, as Ozzie has mentioned.

This is gonna be a dog fight until the end...I won't accept anything less than 3 of 4.

After that dramatic win vs. Toronto today and them taking 2 out of 3 from us and Toronto, both series on the road, those MFers are going to be on a major high. We'll be lucky to get out of there with a split.