Rolen has 49 RBI!?!?!?!

Not even at the all star break and he already has half of a hundred. He's gotta be on pace for 150+. Wow.

Good player.

Scott Rolen has always been a favorite of mine. He is a gritty, no-nonsense player who just shuts the hell up and does his job.

Scott Rolen has always been a favorite of mine.  He is a gritty, no-nonsense player who just shuts the hell up and does his job.

Plus he hates Larry Bowa, I'll giv him props for that. :lol:

I think Victor Martinez and Vinny Castilla are more of a shock, they hav ova 40 RBI's too.  :o

Yes and no. Castilla isn't as much of a shock seeing as he is proven and plays in the thin air.

Victor Martinez has impressed me a ton.

Yes and no. Castilla isn't as much of a shock seeing as he is proven and plays in the thin air.

Victor Martinez has impressed me a ton.

I agree, Victor Martinez is the biggest suprise. To me Castilla is still a suprise because he hasn't been this good in a long time.

Wasn't there talk of him coming here two years ago at the All-Star break? I just remember it was mentioned in my ESPN magazine and have always liked him. Could you imagine how much better our offense would be with him. :o

As if we dont already score enough runs... JEEZ-US!!!

Scott Rolen has always been a favorite of mine.  He is a gritty, no-nonsense player who just shuts the hell up and does his job.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

You will never see him break baseball's #1 unwritten rule...staring down a homer/showing up a pitcher after a homer. He doesn't hot dog his way around the bases or anything like that. Doesn't hop. Nothing. If he hits it, he starts running towards first, sees it clear, and runs around the bases.

I think he's probably my favorite player not on the White Sox.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

You will never see him break baseball's #1 unwritten rule...staring down a homer/showing up a pitcher after a homer.  He doesn't hot dog his way around the bases or anything like that.  Doesn't hop.  Nothing.  If he hits it, he starts running towards first, sees it clear, and runs around the bases. 

I think he's probably my favorite player not on the White Sox.

Rolen is just like anyother player who goes for greener pastures... boo Scott Rolen

Rolen is just like anyother player who goes for greener pastures...  boo Scott Rolen

If you are calling greener pastures escaping from the wrath of Larry Bowa, then he's fine by me. ;)