stupidity

sox-r-us

:fyou :fyou anthony

:fyou to all other koch ass kissers - yes that includes you jreedfan, capnobvious etc tec

Kiss my f***ing ass for arguing with us Koch criticizers for bashing the moron Botch

That guy will singlehandedly result in us going nowhere if he is allowed to pitch in any critical situation

All normal baseball fans know and can se he has NOTHING in his pitchers.....NOTHING

The asshole should be shot....yes shot

:fyou Motherf***ing dips*** Botch and your gay partner anthony

:fyou  :fyou anthony

:fyou to all other koch ass kissers - yes that includes you jreedfan, capnobvious etc tec

Kiss my f***ing ass for arguing with us Koch criticizers for bashing the moron Botch

That guy will singlehandedly result in us going nowhere if he is allowed to pitch in any critical situation

All normal baseball fans know and can se he has NOTHING in his pitchers.....NOTHING

Here's the b****in bout Koch thread dude. ;)

Koch Thread

:fyou  :fyou anthony

Very ignorant and Classless :headshake

:angry:

Grow Up

Alright your an asshole for calling those guys out. Especially JReed - many of us wanted him to be given another shot. Where were these damn posts Friday night when he saved the game? OK, tonight he blew it, and he blows, and he sucks, and he shouldn't pitch again for the Sox. But to call out people about it, come on man, grow some balls.

Sorry for cheering for guys to do good. The guy blows, but no need to call out others on this board.

You are a :dips*** and here's a big :fyou .

I saw it but I would like that f*g anthony to come on here and defend his asshole partner

I am soooooo f***ing mad and it has been 5 hours since the game ended

I tried to get over it but I cannot

And one more thing

:fyou :fyou :fyou Ozzie....you deserve this too moron for not getting it

The guy should be only allowed to pitch when we have a 15 run lead

Funny, I was creating a thread which was similar........except it lacked all the personal insults and profanity. :lol: No matter, yours is likely to draw a funnier reaction from anthony.

If Capn, a notorious Koch supporter, can relinquish his faith maybe its possible Anthony can admit his confidence towards his man is forever shot.

I would never call a guy out but I have lost it today .... I am so f***ing mad at not just Botch but all those ass kissers of his for standing by the guy

It is obvious to anyone the guy has nothing on his pitchers

He will singlehandedly ruin this team because now, if Ozzie contineus with his Bulls*** "Botch is my closer" crap, the O will start to try and get 15 runs lead as they now know no lead is safe with that guy closing

And guess what, welcome to corpse ball

People can blame Manuel all they want but this asshole Botch was the #1 reason for our lost season last year, and I am afraid the two lost games thir trip will haunt us at the end of the year big time

your getting called out.

bring it koch's klan of bumbling fools.

can you imagine what a success with Shingo coud dol

THE MR. ZERO WATCH

Hey - I want Shingo to close, so don't give me that...

I just think a couple of people on this boards are being assholes about this - like why the hell did you bring JReedFan into it, honestly?

Koch blew it ok, but now this is escalating into somehow being Ozzie's fault and Kenny Williams' fault? Ozzie showed faith in his pitcher, what was wrong with that? He got the job done and looked damn good Friday night, he was showing confidence. Billy blew it, and has now (unfortunately) shown that he didn't deserve Ozzie's faith.

I would never call a guy out but I have lost it today .... I am so f***ing mad at not just Botch but all those ass kissers of his for standing by the guy

He will singlehandedly ruin this team because now, if Ozzie contineus with his Bulls*** "Botch is my closer" crap, the O will start to try and get 15 runs lead as they now know no lead is safe with that guy closing

People can blame Manuel all they want but this asshole Botch was the #1 reason for our lost season last year, and I am afraid the two lost games thir trip will haunt us at the end of the year big time

You're really a dumbass, really, you are. Welcome to corpseball? What the hell is that. Yeah, laying down like four bunts today, that really was corpseball, don't you think?

Yeah - I don't like Koch either so don't call me a Koch asskisser.

You, however, are a :dips*** .

Hey - I want Shingo to close, so don't give me that...

I just think a couple of people on this boards are being assholes about this - like why the hell did you bring JReedFan into it, honestly? 

Koch blew it ok, but now this is escalating into somehow being Ozzie's fault and Kenny Williams' fault?  Ozzie showed faith in his pitcher, what was wrong with that?  He got the job done and looked damn good Friday night, he was showing confidence.  Billy blew it, and has now (unfortunately) shown that he didn't deserve Ozzie's faith.

:snr

cough cough YOUR A TOOL cough cough.

www.northsidebaseball.com, i suggest that for you and your immature ways

Strangely people thought the Blue Jays walk off would be the end.

YOU'RE MAD???? WOW!! SO WHAT?

There still more than 100 games left. so chill out it's been 5 hours. You're acting like you have bet 1,000,000$ on this game. You're gonna have a heart attack.

Yes Botch Sucked, fine he blew it, move on. Just as you claim the right to bash him others claim the right to cheer him on. I think this is a free country(Or at least the last time I checked) but it doesn't give you any right :nono to call out people like that. And it's not the first time you do so. You're acting like that Moron Roman who got banned.

Have nice day :bang

The real sad about this all is this stuff really takes the wind out of the sails of any team

Some of the Koch supporters pointed out to Percival's #s in another thread when we were discussing the #s. But my God, I have never seen Percival be this bad. In fact, he is on the DL with an injury issue. Koch has an injury too I believe ..... it is called "nonmajorleaguebaseball-itis"

sox...I would suggest you go back and do some editing to your earlier posts. Completely uncalled for, the namecalling of Anthony and others. Hell I dont care what you call me, but go back and clean that up or the post gets locked and deleted.

And I've already changed your title...I'm trying real hard to not delete stuff like this, so do your part.