update on trades

hi8is

Got a big dick, too.  Reckon it shouid raise his value some.    Throw in Koch and Reed and call Moreno regarding Russ Ortiz's availability.  Not a great PR move, but it addresses several needs.

Awesome. You want to call the Angels to see if a player on the Braves is available.

If the ChiSox and BoSox sents scouts to Anahiem to see Sheets' start, they got a real eyeful tonight.  6.2 perfect and a 1 hitter through 9.    Wow.  And that's against a team that can rake.

He's downright filthy - I'd give them Diaz/Munoz/Reed/Rauch for him... Hey, even if the trade doesn't go down, it leaves for some interesting talk.

Out of all the pitchers being tossed about I would really like it if the Sox could get Sabathia. He is a f***ing STUD. He could easily turn this staff into one of the best. I just don't see Cleveland wanting to trade him. Hopefully KW can pull off a trade soon to solidify this starting staff.

im guessin that the M's will chose a diffrent trading partner... and that sheets price will be high, but we will meet it.... i dont think that CC will be avalibile

Gammons mentioned the Twins or the Cubs as possible trading partners for Garcia. :puke

Gammons mentioned the Twins or the Cubs as possible trading partners for Garcia.  :puke

the Twins have the OF prospects the M's could use. The question is would they add the payroll. They might.

With the prospect that the Twins may get Garcia, the sox may have to give up Joe. B rather than a guy like Rowand. While Joe B has been on a tear, he still doesn't project to be much more than a guy who hits .250 with a lot of K's and some power.

A deal of Joe, Rauch and Ruddy Yan would get a deal done in a minute.

I dont know why everyone or maybe I should say most of you guys want CC. I would much rather have Sheets, He has been lights out all year long. Also the chances of the indians trading us their best pitcher just so he can turn around and beat them are very low..Of the guys out there Sheets would be the guy to get... You really dont want to have to many LHP in your rotation we already have 2 CC would not be a good fit where as sheets would be ideal.

I don't see why the Indians would want to deal CC. They have some young studs that are only going to get better and their system still has some great talent that could turn them into a real power in the coming years. CC is a great pitcher for them to build around with what looks like a young team on the rise ready to make some major noise in the next couple years.

Get Sheets now

25 years old, and is just a stud now.

Plus, 2 years left on the contract.

I guess I just don't care about some of these farmhands, my belief is what good does it do to the Sox if they are in Charlotte.

If only things were that simple, Shuf.

But I certainly would give up a package of Reed/Rauch/Diaz/PTBNL for Sheets. He's coming into a zone, and that would give us our big three for years to come, of Buerhle/Sheets/Garland (I think even though Garland was crap last night, he will be solid from here on out.)

I don't see why the Indians would want to deal CC. They have some young studs that are only going to get better and their system still has some great talent that could turn them into a real power in the coming years. CC is a great pitcher for them to build around with what looks like a young team on the rise ready to make some major noise in the next couple years.

Yeah, The Tribe scare me as far as the future goes. Plus, they just drafted the Sowers kid. They'll be real good in 2-3 years.