Sox .vs Phills Game 2. MORE POUNDAGE PLEASE!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You like him, alright.  I admit he's a standup guy who never attempts to shed blame for a bad performace.

But you have to agree he's a terrible pitcher who has no business in ANY closers role.

so... I dont want to give up on the man who was the best reliever in baseball 2 years ago..

so what hes not the closer anymore, maybe he can get his s*** together..

But I dont need to be called a f*g, gay, moron, and all the other s*** sox-r-us said to me because he doesnt like him

Why's it matter?  There's no reason he should really be bashed for liking him; the posts about anthony are starting to get older than Koch's pitching.

yeah just stop bashing him. every1 has there favorite players

How ironic. Now you want him to keep pitchin.  ;)

I guess I better get entertained in some way, shape or form....this loser can only provide comic relief to Sox fans

Jokes aside, how I wish Botch would get back to where he was, but come on....the guy has lost his velocity now for 2 years....you do not get that back overnight....basically he is done for us this year except in a game where we need someone to come out and entertain us....he can do that with his consistent suckiness

There is no excuess why someone needs to be called a f*g, gay, and idiot, or whatever because he likes a player.

Sox-r-us, grow up

Thank you, and I hope the moderators look at the s*** that he said to me tonight and takes it into consideration

so... I dont want to give up on the man who was the best reliever in baseball 2 years ago..

so what hes not the closer anymore, maybe he can get his s*** together..

But I dont need to be called a f*g, gay, moron, and all the other s*** sox-r-us said to me because he doesnt like him

He is not the same pitcher as two years ago! He has lost velocity, and most importantly, confidence. He is done, just admit it and move on man. I'm not bashing you, but just get over it. Koch sucks.

I kind of feel bad for Koch the person. He must be the lonliest guy on the face of the earth right now. He sucks to a point where I'm in shock.

I, too, feel bad for the guy, he seems like a decent person, but, I feel worse for us fans for having to watch him pitch at this time in his career. :ph34r:

thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.... go home kid

Not my fault if you are gay

yeah... im gay

If you dudes are looking to hook up, do it but not in the game thread, PM each other.

If we are using the "gay" word as an insult, I respectfully and kindly ask once again we refrain from that. There are other words, and you are all good posters, lets use the other words.

The fact that negative words are easily substituted for "gay" kind of hints we are using that term as an insult, and again, please, let's not.

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.... go home kid

Not my fault if you are dumb

yeah... im dumb

thats the most white suburban teen male thing ive ever heard.... go home kid

Not my fault if you are a white suburban male teen

yeah... im a white suburban male teen

now that one works for me

:bang :bang

Thank you, and I hope the moderators look at the s*** that he said to me tonight and takes it into consideration

Oh, and what about you calling us "Mother f***ers"

I guess the shoe does not fit when you have to take what you dish out eh?

And you started it by saying Koch-sucker is the gayest thing you ever heard. You love Koch, so what is wrong in being called Koch-sucker?

And you said this too repeatedly "Koch is our closer for the entire year, period"

Ok, I will leave you alone if that is your wish....good luck!