Sox .vs Phills Game 2. MORE POUNDAGE PLEASE!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least they only beat the Sox by 3 runs...doesn't make it look as bad as it was...Here's to kicking some butt tomorrow!  :headbang

I’m with you guys, but if it weren’t for Billy (Koch), the game could have been tied in the bottom of the ninth. Let’s not forget he let three runs go by in the top of the seventh inning.

Still, we can get them today. Go Schoeneweis and the Sox! :headbang

I’m with you guys, but if it weren’t for Billy (Koch), the game could have been tied in the bottom of the ninth. Let’s not forget he let three runs go by in the top of the seventh inning.

Still, we can get them today. Go Schoeneweis and the Sox!  :headbang

Doesn't Neil Cotts get some blame? If only Neil Cotts hadn't put two men on base...

Or what about the rundown that let an extra run (or was it 2 extra runs?) score in the 7-spot inning? Terrible defensive awareness. I think that was the real back-breaker.

Too many things went wrong defensively for us to have had a chance in the game.

Still, we can get them today. Go Schoeneweis and the Sox!  :headbang

why is it that everyone sits here and says "Only if Koch wouldnt have come in and given up 3 runs we woulda been tied"

Actually i think its more like only if Garland wouldnt have given up 10 in 5 innings we woulda won... just throwing that out there

why is it that everyone sits here and says "Only if Koch wouldnt have come in and given up 3 runs we woulda been tied"

Actually i think its more like only if Garland wouldnt have given up 10 in 5 innings we woulda won... just throwing that out there

For once, I gotta agree with you Anthony. Koch's contribution to the disaster was minimal compared to the ass whipping that Garland took.

After Cotts, Takatsu should have come out and pitch. The guy went 1, 2, 3 in the top of the eight inning. If he were to pitch out of the 7th inning, he’d do it without letting a run go by. His ERA says it all.

Koch (who wasn’t even in the closer situation yesterday) let three runs go by. I would have been allot more satisfied if he let at least one. His ERA will go even higher if he doesn’t try to lower the hits. His apologies to the public doesn’t do s*** for me cause I feel nothing for him.