Royals fire sale is on

sox-r-us

And to think some of us thought signing Juan Gone would be a good idea.  :headshake

Thank goodness we stayed far, far away from that cancerous nothing.

I'm gonna defend my Homeboy Juan GONE. It's not that he's a cancer, but he's always hurt. Juan is a cool guy buy even i've got people pissed down here saying Juan's best year's are past him. Juan ain't a cancer, he's a good guy, but injuries have hurt him, a Healthy juan and the Royals ain't in last

I'm gonna defend my Homeboy Juan GONE. It's not that he's a cancer, but he's always hurt. Juan is a cool guy buy even i've got people pissed down here saying Juan's best year's are past him. Juan ain't a cancer, he's a good guy, but injuries have hurt him, a Healthy juan and the Royals ain't in last

Maybe, maybe...

But if he is so unhealthy right now, how would he have passed the physical to sign the contract? Unless he got hurt again and no one except himself knows, this seems fishy...

Maybe, maybe...

But if he is so unhealthy right now, how would he have passed the physical to sign the contract? Unless he got hurt again and no one except himself knows, this seems fishy...

Right now Juan is made out of Plastic. I think his injuries are worse that anybody wants to say. In fact I tell many people down here (Being form his Home town) That his best years are behind him. Anyways Juan is thinking of Retiring before 2008 to assume a carrer in Politics. He wants to run for Mayor for our City :headbang

Right now Juan is made out of Plastic. I think his injuries are worse that anybody wants to say. In fact I tell many people down here (Being form his Home town) That his best years are behind him. Anyways Juan is thinking of Retiring before 2008 to assume a carrer in Politics. He wants to run for Mayor for our City  :headbang

That wouldn't be a bad idea. It definately does seem as though his best years are past him, and injuries have hindered his offensive output pretty badly.

Best of luck to Juan once he retires.

No offense but do any of you watch baseball except for the White Sox.

I watched every royals game minus these last two weeks.

You dont want any of these s***heads. They are a bunch of overrated babies, who will tear up our clubhouse.

Sullivan is a maybe

I would love Graffanino back actually.

Grimsley would be the only, and i mean only option.

No offense but do any of you watch baseball except for the White Sox.

I watched every royals game minus these last two weeks.

You dont want any of these s***heads.  They are a bunch of overrated babies, who will tear up our clubhouse.

Sullivan is a maybe

I would love Graffanino back actually.

Grimsley would be the only, and i mean only option.

Now I think that is stretching it a bit far. They weren't a bunch of crybabies last year, now were they? They took their third place finish like real men. Any team that is struggling as much as theirs would have the presence of being completely lousy and unemotioned. The Royals have a good offensive lineup, it just hasn't worked out this year.

Now I think that is stretching it a bit far. They weren't a bunch of crybabies last year, now were they? They took their third place finish like real men. Any team that is struggling as much as theirs would have the presence of being completely lousy and unemotioned. The Royals have a good offensive lineup, it just hasn't worked out this year.

Very True

ok your right, sorry people.

The Royals baby their players, especially pitchers.

Why not grab Brian Anderson, he already says he hates KC.

I know he sucks, but he has shwon potential in the past.

Anderson would be a solid pickup if we were aiming for a #5 starter ONLY. We have bigger fish to fry. Namely, a one, Mister Freddy Garcia. :snr

ok your right, sorry people.

The Royals baby their players, especially pitchers.

Why not grab Brian Anderson, he already says he hates KC.

I know he sucks, but he has shwon potential in the past.

We've already got pitchers that suck and have potential.

Yeah - hopefully we can steal one of their relievers from them.  What happened to that huge closer who hits the high 90s?  His name escapes me right now.

Mike Macdougal. I lovd that guy down here in Winter ball. He hit 102 a couple of times. I remember a game I went where he K'd Jeff Liefer with 3 heaters on 101, 102 and 97 :headbang

I would like either the "professional hitter" Ken Harvey, or the "joker" Joe Randa...

For no apparent reason as they both really wouldnt serve a purpose here on the Sox but i like their nicknames!  :D

Ahhh Ken Harvey ain't the Profesional Hitter it's Matt Stairs :unsure:

Royals wish list...

Carlos Beltran

Brian Anderson (5th starter)

Jason Grimsley

Joe Randa

And thats about it for me.

Don't want Randa. f*** the Joker. And Sox already have a #5 in Schoenweiss - we need a #1.

Angel Berroa is signed through 2006. I wouldn't mind having him just in case Crede busts out and Uribe is forced to play 3B. He is struggling now, so Royals might give him up.

Don't want Randa.    f*** the Joker.    And Sox already have a #5 in Schoenweiss - we need a #1.

Angel Berroa is signed through 2006. I wouldn't mind having him just in case Crede busts out and Uribe is forced to play 3B. He is struggling now, so Royals might give him up.

I doubt they will give up on him. He isn't very expensive, signed for a few years, and was the AL Rookie of the Year last season, they need someone to market once they get rid of everyone else. I would like him too, but I don't see him leaving. Could you imagine a "Dee Brown Bobblehead Night?" That would be pretty comical.

Wasn't the main reason Graffinino left was because he wanted to play everyday?  He sure as hell wouldn't play everyday for us.  Other then that, I would like a guy like,  Matt Stairs.  Other than Beltran, there's nobody on this team I would want.

Curtis Leskanic would be a very, very nice pickup.